I Hunger for Creepypasta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Hunger for Creepypasta

Anyone know of any good creepypasta sites out there?

For anyone unfamiliar with the term, 'creepypasta' are little online ghost-stories, tales of the weird and strange, the urban legends of the Internet. Sometimes it'll be collections of eerie anecdotes, other times entire sites dedicated to one tale... and sometimes it's just the truly bizarre - websites filled with symbols, flash animations of patterns & waves, random things that pop up while surfing the underbelly of the 'net.

This is what I do to myself when it's 4:30am and my husband has already gone to bed... and the wind is in the chimney.

(Don't worry - none of these are the kind of thing you are supposed to stare at until Linda Blair comes screeching at your face)

Some of my favorites:
    -Dionaea House
    -Essex Mountain Sanatorium
    - The Enigma of Amigara Fault - comic book/manga by Junji Ito
    - this ain't your mama's eBay
    - Ransom Rigg's photography of abandoned places

accounts of events, fictional, factional or of unknown origin:
    - The Wyoming Incident

or video/art projects:
    - Magibon
    - 99 Rooms
    - Begotten by Elias Merhige
    - Louis Wain's descent into psychosis... with cats

or sites that hit the Whack-Job Threshold
    - behold, the timecube
    - this man

A lot of the sites I have are old (and from the good ol' days of encyclopedia dramatica), which is why I'm constantly seeking new creepypasta. Ted the Caver was one of my favorites, but the full site has been taken down & I can't find a cached version anywhere. Shaye St. John was also good for a laugh.

Ah well, the sun's up
    The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Re: I Hunger for Creepypasta

The Majora's Mask (BEN DROWNED) Meme. Even though it's a meme and a hoax it's still creepy

One
    Two
    Three
    Four
    "Last"
    Last that I know of
    When someone reversed the aforementioned link

It reminds me of Lain only creepier.
    my etsy store
    My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
    surrounded by plush, downy things,
    ill prepared, but willing,
    to descend."

Comment

Re: I Hunger for Creepypasta

I like the ones pertaining to video games the best. Probably my current favorite is the "Pokemon Black" pasta. It's funny 'cause there is a legitimate "Pokemon Black Version" now.

Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
      -Erik Erikson

Comment

Working...
      X