Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Returning member, would like to be more active :)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Returning member, would like to be more active :)

I guess it has been about a year since I last posted, a very long and spiritually enlightening year! I would like to become an active member, so I figured I'd say hello again and re-introduce myself since I'm sure you don't remember me from before (I only posted a handful of times).

I am a recent college graduate and I just started my own jewelry business, I need to be creative, and have found that this works well for me. I have always been spiritual, but am pretty new to paganism (I'm only 22 anyway). I have found that I have the personality and natural talents to be a wild witch, or nature witch and am looking to learn more skills. I am also open to finding a teacher, so if you know anyone in Virginia, USA let me know :P

Like I said, I am pretty new to these skills but I have found success and connection with astrology, tarot, herbs, and candle magic. I understand the importance of meditation but am having a hard time with it, and am open to tips!

Anyway, don't want to be too long, so, see you around!

Re: Returning member, would like to be more active

hello and welcome back!!
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

Welcome back! congradulations for graduating college and good luck for your business
      They moaned and squealed, and pressed their snouts to the earth. We are sorry, we are sorry.
      Sorry you were caught, I said. Sorry that you thought I was weak, but you were wrong.
      -Madeline Miller, Circe

Comment

Hello and welcome back.
        �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
        Sneak Attack
        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Hi and welcome back!
          sigpic
          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Working...
          X