Clear All

Mostly art.

Comment

Re: A Quick Intro

Vol maskedone is stealing all the sanctity for his pizza

And welcome to the boards Claude

Comment

Greetings fellow Earthlings!

Hi! I'm new around here. I enjoy sunsets on the beach and chai tea. Also limericks, healthy debate and listening to rain on the roof.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!
        A human being is part of the whole, called by us 'Universe,' limited in time and space. He experiences himself...as something separated from the rest--a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a prison for us... Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the of whole nature in its beauty...
        --Albert Einstein

Comment

Re: Greetings fellow Earthlings!

Welcome to the Forum!

Mostly art.

Comment

Watch out for Volcaniclastic,she is green with envy now...kissy kissy Vol..
            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Hey there and welcome
              My Tumblr
              My Webcomic
              My Twitter

Comment

WELCOME!

Please deposit your sanity at the desk.

You won't be needing it here.
                life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Thanks and they are corn snakes and a leopard gecko. I really want a black king snake or a ball python in the near future. So basically I want a whole herpaterium.

Comment

XD I used to work at a tiny private pet store. We had this gorgeous white/pale-coral corn snake who was notorious for escaping. She was lovely. Also, I want a leopard gecko. Or maybe some crested geckos....
                    At any rate, very cool
                    My Tumblr
                    My Webcomic
                    My Twitter

Comment

belated

Hi.

I registered a couple of days ago and have been reading some threads here, but haven't introduced myself yet, so I think it's about time now.

But frankly, I have no idea what to say. Well, sometimes I write poems, but mostly I am silent. Sometimes I read Tarot cards, but only for friends and acquaitances and in a very minimalistic fashion; I collect Tarot decks, but only those I want very much, so the collection isn't big enough to dumbfound anyone. I am fond of music, of almost any kind, from Canterbury scene and RIO to the most gaudy pop you can find, but don't play it, let alone compose. Among traditional deities I love Ganesha most of all, but my knowledge of Hinduism as a whole isn't especially impressive, although, of course, I have read and enjoyed the Upanishads many times. Also, being Russian, I don't know much about the Slavic Pantheon and prefer to deal with unbridled Greek gods and goddesses, and with early Taoist diffidence and tomfoolery in place of any well-structured mythology.

What else? I don't know. But if I recall something, I'll put it down here right away.

Comment

Re: belated

Welcome.

Comment

Re: belated

Welcome aboard

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome.