This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wondering what kind of a place this is

Welcome From my experience, people here tend to be pretty open armed (and minded). You have social anxiety? I used to have social anxiety as well, so I kinda get what you might be dealing with. The majority of members here are real nice, and on the rare occasion that things start getting out of hand, the mods keep things from getting too nasty. Once again, welcome aboard! Enjoy your time on the forum

Comment

It's a fun, bouncy, active, friendly place.

Comment

Greetings

I have been Lightly practicing the ways of the druid for a few years now and I am now getting deeper into it. I am hoping to find Other like minded individuals on here. As far as the spirital and the supernatural go I have been into that for about as long as I can remember and I've seen pretty far down the rabit hole. I know a few witches(a couple who clam to be "black" witches, but I do not see them as such.), but I have never meet another that is into druidry so if the is one one here I would love to talk.

Comment

Re: Greetings

Welcome aboard, sir

Comment

Welcome to the Forum. I'm not sure how many druids we've got poking around here, but I'm sure there's a few.

Mostly art.

Comment

You guys all answered truthfully. I would have been a smarmy ass.

Welcome to the Forum, Bones!

Mostly art.

Comment

welcome welcome welcome!
                My Tumblr
                My Webcomic
                My Twitter

Comment

Hello and welcome!
                  [4:82]

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Introduction

Hello to everyone! I've been calling myself a Pagan for almost seven years now, but I've never really dedicated myself to any one deity or tradition. Although I've called myself Pagan I've acted in a way that belongs more to the "spiritual, but not religious" camp. That's the reason why I've joined this forum. I'm getting to a point in my life where I feel that I need to get specific and make my religion into something that is a part of my daily life or accept life without religion, which is a step I'm not willing to take. I have no real idea what direction I want to take my religion in, so I'm pairing up introspection with extensive reading and discussion with people who already have a foothold in their religions or who are still searching, like me.

Apart from that, my identity is pretty tied up in being a fairly average unschooled, astrology/feminism/baking/planting/history/mythology obsessed girl-woman with horrendous spelling (Google has been up this through this entire introduction to spell check) and (I hope) a pretty friendly attitude.

Thank you for reading my introduction and have a great day.

Comment

Re: Introduction

Welcome to the boards! Searching is, sometimes, half the fun? I hope your search goes very well
                        My Tumblr
                        My Webcomic
                        My Twitter

Comment

Thank you very much, wisp!

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Hello

Hi everyone. My name is Thaao. I am normally not much of a forum person, but am really enjoying myself at EUTM and decided to seek out some other forums... stumbled across this place and it looks nice

Anyway, about me, I am an artist by profession and a spiritual healer by hobby. Specifically, I am a tea healer. I am attempting to create a school of thought revolving around tea magic and spiritual healing with tea and am currently trying to write a book about the subject of tea magic.

I was raised atheist, but was always drawn to nature and spiritual cultures, my first exposure to this being Native American cultures since I am 1/4 Native. In high school I became interested in Wicca after reading Cunningham out of curiosity while browsing a bookstore in the shopping mall, and started studying Paganism further... I decided to start on a Wiccan path. Since then, I've been on many paths, even a Christian one, some more than once, and eventually came back to the path of Wicca, where I am now, too. I have been giving consideration to joining ADF and learning (their version of) Druidic ways. But I don't have $25. And I'm just not completely sure about it yet.

I enjoy hiking, writing, drawing, playing music, hanging around with my husband, and gaming. And of course tea. And doing all of thse things together if possible. Or at least as many of them as I can.

So yeah, hello I look forward to enjoying time here with everyone~~

Comment

Welcome I am new too.

Comment

Working...
                                X