This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Greetings

Welcome. I am not a druid, but have been considering moving toward that path. What about that path draws you, rather than other paths? I'm interested to hear insight from one who does study. Are you a member of any organizations or anything like ADF?

Comment

Re: Introduction

Thank you very much scaravich and Ljubezen!

Comment

I've just seen the introduction of Pomona and I couldn't make any better one, so I decided to say 'hello' here! Pleased to meet you all. I hope for some unforgettable discussions.
        May your day be great!

Comment

Welcome to the Forum. Feel free to browse the forums, or ask questions.

Mostly art.

Comment

New wiccan

I have been practicing wicca for a year in the solitary fashion and am looking for like minded people to learn from. I am a meat cutter by trade and love the outdoors and enjoy growing shamanic plants as well as traditional.

Comment

Re: New wiccan

Welcome aboard

Comment

Thanks for having me

Comment

Hello to you too Drzewiec! Thank you volcaniclastic!

Comment

Welcome aboard our fine forum

Comment

Thank you iflewoverthecuckoosnest!

Comment

Welcome to the Forum.

Mostly art.

Comment

Welcome ^_^! Enjoy your stay here!
                          hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Welcome to the forums ! This is a pretty great place, so I hope it helps on your search and spiritual Journey.
                            hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Hi Guys!

Hi,

My name is Amanda and I'm obviously need to the forums. I've been struggling trying to find a faith for a very long time and when I was younger tried to enter the earth-based faiths. However, I thought it was just me being a kid and moved on. Within the past year I've come to realize that maybe I was on to something a decade ago so here I am! My sister is my teacher and she is a big help.

I don't really have anybody else to talk to about witchcraft/Paganism etc. so I figured I'd join a forum to talk to like-minded people.

I'm 22 years old, live in New England, and am a little over a year away from getting married. I love reading and animals. I work at a hospital as a safety sitter with psych patients and high fall risk patients while going to college to get my bachelors in Accounting.

Comment

Re: Hi Guys!

Welcome to the forum Nice to have you on board.

Comment

Working...
                                X