• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Howdy!

Welcome to the Forum.

Mostly art.

Comment

Re: Howdy!

Welcome to the Forums! I hope you like it here, its a generally friendly bunch, and I hope you enjoy our company ^_^.
      hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Re: Hello

writing and hiking, my favorites !

Welcome to the forum! I hope you like it here.

Comment

Well hi there!

It's great to be back, thanks Juniper for tracking me down.
          I used to be Pixel, or as some people remember me the kick-a banner gal?

I am probably over estimating how many people will actually remember me, but hey, it's great to be back on the forums!

Comment

Re: Well hi there!

It's wonderful to see you back here! A lot has happened since you last posted but there are definitely a bunch of people that will remember you, though.
            Welcome back!!!
            �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
            ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
            Sneak Attack
            Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

PIXEL!

*squishy*

Mostly art.

Comment

I love squishys! ^^

A lot has happened with me too, still in the same place and house, still married. I had a little Pixel, she is now 3 and I work at as a graphic designer/tech support for a church website company of all things. Still it's great money and a wonderful company to work for.

Oh and I learned to cook! I actually enjoy it a lot!

Comment

I don't remember you, because I wasn't a member until just recently, but its good to meet you !

Comment

Hi! It's nice to meet you too.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh just curious because I can't remember...what is the policy on cussing? Keep it PG or just let your f-flag fly?

Comment

Originally posted by pixelcat View Post

Oh just curious because I can't remember...what is the policy on cussing? Keep it PG or just let your f-flag fly?
                      I lol'ed at f-flag.

We typically prefer if you keep it PG-13 or cleaner, though there is some lee-way in the rants thread, and the adult sections. Be frugal with your f-flags, is really what we ask.

Mostly art.

Comment

outside of the adult section, keep it restrained. the occasional curse won't bring too much attention, excessive profanity in public forums will result in staff playing around with your posts

NINJA'd
                        Last edited by MaskedOne; 28 May 2013, 19:17.
                        life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Glad f-flag gave you a chuckle. Hehe
                          I don't cuss that much, except when I get going about something so that should not be a problem.

Comment

Hello! It's good to meet you!
                            My Tumblr
                            My Webcomic
                            My Twitter

Comment

Hey Nice to meet You!!

Comment

Re: New wiccan

Nice to meet You!! And welcome to the forum