This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Well hi there!

Lilli, I love your little quote. I have that printed out to show to my kid when she can understand it, she will find it a hoot.

Comment

Well hello there!

Hello everyone! Just a quick intro. Im Antarcticwolf, classics student from the UK about to go in to teacher training. Pagan with interests in particular in hellenic paths. blessed be!

Comment

Re: Well hello there!

Welcome to the Forum!!
        Blessings

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Re: Well hi there!

Welcome back.

Comment

Hello from Bluethorne~

Hello everybody,

I'd like to introduce myself and hopefully find a new home here.. there are so many things I'd like to share.. so many experiences, thoughts, ideas.. so much networking, lessons and life to be learned.. its an amazing world we live in; where we can take an outlook on life, change once small thing in our lives, and immediately be thrust into a million new ideas.. I find this is the root of the Pagan faith; not one solely of magick, or conquest, not one solely of gatherings and ritual.. one of expanding who we are, the Nature of our lives.

I've been lost for a great many years;.. trying to find a way in my life.. feeling alone, where none care and where none want to hear what there is to say.. I hope, and I pray that I may find here what I had many years ago.. my name is James, I live in Ontario Canada; I have children and a girlfriend, a mortgage, a good job, a lot of things, but I dont have you.. I dont have an outlet where I can express the things I love about myself; and that is being Pagan.

I hope I've found home.

Bluethorne

Comment

Re: Hello from Bluethorne~

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome to Pagan Forum. I enjoyed reading your intro and look forward to seeing your posts on the board.
                  �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                  ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                  Sneak Attack
                  Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Welcome to the boards!
                    My Tumblr
                    My Webcomic
                    My Twitter

Comment

Ciao!!

Hi, my real name is Dara, but I really love the band Delerium and on their album Nuages du Monde they have a
                      track called "Sister Soujourn Ghost", but I've apparently been spelling it incorrectly.

At any rate, Sister Sojourn, because I feel as though I've been on a journey and that it is everlasting and I like it this way.

I don't have much to say except hello and I'm not exactly sure what I'm looking for, but I hope I find it soon. I've been sort of
                      moving from one forum to another searching, but not really finding my place. I do hope this is it.

I have been mostly focused on Italian witchcraft, benedicaria and everyday magic done by Italian and Italian-American
                      Catholics and the rituals of Italian Catholic Priests and have kept track of news from Federazione Pagana in Italy on
                      Facebook as they are truly discriminated against harshly by the Catholic church.

I know that I will learn a lot here and I hope that I meet wonderful people as well!!

Comment

Welcome to the boards!
                        My Tumblr
                        My Webcomic
                        My Twitter

Comment

Howdy!

I can't wait to learn more about you, and for you to learn more about yourself!

Comment

Re: Ciao!!

Howdy!

I hope you can find whatever your'e looking for here, I only joined yesterday but so far it is wonderful!

I hope this can be your new home!

Comment

hi there

hey um guys/girls um i join to learn more about being a pagan i guess i always believed in being a pagan. but i don't really know how to do the ritals and the trances, i'm confused about wicca i've heard and read so much about it i don't know what to believe. i hope there are some on here to help me understand what being a pagan really is and to help me be more understanding about life and the unexpanded thing about magics.

thanks for listening
                              L'Cie

Comment

Re: Ciao!!

Welcome to the boards! I hope you find this place fits you
                                My Tumblr
                                My Webcomic
                                My Twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X