My Tumblr
    My Webcomic
    My Twitter

Comment

Re: Newbie Crossing

Merry Meet and Welcome!

Comment

Welcome aboard Enjoy your stay on the forum.

Comment

Re: ouroboros rolling in

You've come to the right place Welcome!

Comment

Hello hello

Hi there, I'm Jove. I'm here with my close pal Ouro and am dipping my feet into the waters of a new path. I'm just having a lot of trouble finding that path. I hope that I'll find the assistance and guidance I need in coming here as I have no idea what I am doing, ha ha. I'm a real beginner at all of this; though, I must say I've had quite a few peculiar occurrences in my life [from dreams to daily oddities] to signal that just maybe I should buckle down and figure this all out.

There is no set place that I'd like to start and I'm particularly interested in learning as much as I can about everything and anything. I come from a Christian background, but can't help feeling there's more past what I've been brought up to believe and really would love to explore it all, learn from it, and apply it to my daily life to achieve a spiritual composure and comfort.

It is a pleasure to meet you all and I hope to grow and prosper spiritually. Excuse my ramble. I am open to any form of guidance anyone is willing to give.

Comment

Re: Hello hello

time for us to get spiritually krunk

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Hah!

Hide as you might, I have found you again. Been lurkin', catchin' up, will probably lurk some more, as I generally only speak when I have somethin' to say (or when spoken to)... it's the farm boy in me, I guess. I see some familiar names, and some new ones, that's always good.

*waves to Mrs. Penry*

Later.
                      I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and Country

Tribe of my Tribe
                      Clan of my Clan
                      Kin of my Kin
                      Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
                      And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

Re: Hah!

what an odd post XD

Comment

Welcome, and just have a mince around the forums theres plenty of reading to get you started and bring up questions for you to ponder, and everyone here is happy and willing to help you find those answers

Comment

Welcome to the forums !
                            hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Welcome to the forums ^_^!

Comment

Welcome ! I hope we'll be able to help you on your journey. Feel free to ask us any questions. Want to know what I like on my pizzas? Well... I have no idea how that will help on your spiritual journey, but ready and willing ^_^.

Enjoy your time here!

Comment

Working...
                                X