• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Merry Meet

Welcome, Vanilla

Comment

Hi from Medusa

Hello old pf friends. (and the new ones as well). I haven't been here since January. I needed a break, didn't know I would need this much time away. A bunch of you have kept up with me on my fb. So *waves*. Those that haven't? I've been away-----I'm back. The dashes are not important.

For the new people, is there anything you need to know about me as in introduction?
      <----No. Just look at the red over there. That should quell your curiosity.
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Hello!

Hi, I'm Kris, and I'm new to the forum. I've considered myself Pagan for about 10 years, but I've just recently now decided to take this more seriously. I have a lot of negativity and stress in my life, and I want to do what I can to work through this. I have decided to learn meditation and see what that can do. I'm hoping if I begin to bring the spiritual side into this, I'll feel better. If anyone has any ideas, I'd love to hear anything.

Comment

Re: Hi from Medusa

I'm new, and just wanted to say hello. Welcome back to the community. This seems like an awesome place! I can see why you came back.

Comment

Welcome back, Medusa! You've been having adventures with that Wolverine again, haven't you?

Lovely to see you back again!
            www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Welcome Back!

PF isn't quite the same without you.
              life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Welcome back!
                The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

*hugs*

Welcome back!!

....the place hasn't been the same without you!
                  Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                  sigpic

Comment

Aww yiss, it's about damn time!

Mostly art.

Comment

I'm so glad you're back!! *bear hugs*

Comment

Welcome back. I'm glad to see you again.
                        [4:82]

Comment

Welcome back!
                          Circe

Comment

Well welcome back.

Comment

Re: Hello!

Welcome.

Comment