Comment

Re: Blessed to be among You All.

Welcome.

Comment

Re: Finding myself at last..

Welcome.

Comment

Re: New Here!

thank you all, and kathleenofireland I agree it is a special gift.
            blessed be all

Comment

Hello

Hello, I'm Luce. I'm sort of a Pagan, in that I'm not Christian. Not Wiccan or Asutru or anything else, really...I have weird beliefs, and I'm not going to bore you with them. I'm not here for the paganism aspect so much as the "being able to chat without 4chan trolls up in my face or religious nuts trying to tell me what's what" aspect.

I am not political. Politics are the stupidest thing mankind ever invented. I don't care about Obamacare, the tea party, or what a jerk Dick Cheney is/was. I am also impatient with conspiracy theory. I deal with that sort of business every day.

I'm not here to judge anyone's beliefs, either, and I sort of expect the same in return. My philosophy is "don't poop on people, and don't allow people to poop on you." My principle problem with the internet is the anonymous pooping and stupid power trips/control games. Life's too short, ya know?

My job sucks but, hey, it's a job...And these days, I'm glad to have it, even if it puts me right up a tree. And trust me, you don't want to hear about it.

Anyway, on my bazzilionth marriage (remember, kids: If you've been married more than 3 times, it might be you), two kids, one in the Marines and the other in high school. I'm an army veteran, for what it's worth.

That's about it, really.

Comment

Re: So I'm a little off . . .

Thanks! I'm sure I will. Been poking around a bit. Looks lots of fun.

Comment

Re: Hello

Hi! I know what you mean about jobs. You either can't find one period, or what you find is crap. Welcome aboard.

Comment

welcome aboard! This place is pretty darn good about not being judgmental, so I hope you enjoy it here.
                    hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Thanks, guys (erm, or gals. You know what I mean.)

Comment

Hi I'm DR

Happy to find this place!

About me, I'm kind of eclectic but not in a mashing everything together kind of way, more like being open to a lot of stuff. I kind of look for what's BEHIND paths, if that makes any sense. The elusive thread of truth, lol.

I have two dogs and I like cheese. Any questions, fire away.

Nice meeting you guys!

Comment

Re: Hi I'm DR

Hiya, DR...Glad to see you made it. How's things in that horrible Texas town of yours?

Comment

Hey, Luce! Thanks for telling me about this place.

And...horrible and Texas as always. This whole state is the People of WalMart, they just let them run around loose.

And your city?

Comment

Welcome to the Forums DR !

Dogs are great. I miss dogs.

I also miss cheese, though that is way easier to get more of, as its in my fridge. You have inspired me to walk fifteen feet and get some, you have already made an impact here.
                              hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Originally posted by Dakini Rose View Post
                                Hey, Luce! Thanks for telling me about this place.

And...horrible and Texas as always. This whole state is the People of WalMart, they just let them run around loose.

And your city?
                                Still full of the damned. It never changes.

Comment

Working...
                                X