Re: Hearty greetings from the UK

Welcome.

Comment

Re: Hi

Welcome.

Comment

Howdy love!

Welcome to the forum! I really hope you continue discovering yourself better here!

Comment

welcome to the forums!
          hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Merry Meet

Hi, I'm Liandrin. I live outside Bozeman, MT and am more eclectic in my beliefs than centered on any "one true faith".

Comment

Hello!

I lurked a bit before I joined, but I thought I'd finally start posting. I'm a pantheist and a witch, and a mom, and a bunch of other stuff. I'm really glad to be here and hang out. Most of you seem pretty cool!
              A human being is part of the whole, called by us 'Universe,' limited in time and space. He experiences himself...as something separated from the rest--a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a prison for us... Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the of whole nature in its beauty...
              --Albert Einstein

Comment

[4:82]

Comment

Re: Hello!

Welcome Neraida (sorry cant do the funny a thing) nice to have you on the forums

Comment

Welcome to PF
                    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey, thanks guys!
                      A human being is part of the whole, called by us 'Universe,' limited in time and space. He experiences himself...as something separated from the rest--a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a prison for us... Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the of whole nature in its beauty...
                      --Albert Einstein

Comment

Re: Merry Meet

Hello there fellow newbie!
                        --Albert Einstein

Comment

welcome to the pages Neraida

Comment

Howdy love!

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Welcome to the forums !

Comment

Welcome to the forums !

Comment

Working...
                                X