This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fresh Meet

Welcome, and I look forward to getting to know you.

Comment

Welcome aboard Nims!

Nice to have you here with us
      [4:82]

Comment

Re: Hey, new witch here!

Welcome to the board though sorry to hear about the ex and the abuse. I am assuming your Army given that your in South Korea though we all (well I think we all know) what assume means so if wrong sorry about that. I'm retired Navy so can't exactly relate to the Army life but can definitely relate to the military life though.

I'll only add a Happy early birthday in the coming month. May you be blessed and your cup be plentiful and your bounty be ever positive.
        I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Hi and welcome XXXXXX I was in an abusive relationship too and I found happiness after the trauma. Enjoy it! I know that sounds obvious but with my case I found myself pushing everyone away because I had 0 trust in the human race (especially men......)

Everyone is nice here and not nosey like I found on other forums.
          BB. xxx
          http://theheathenstudyclub.proboards.com/

Comment

Thanks guys! I will for sure keep you posted on the book news! I'll look around for Malflick too, it's always great to talk to other writers. Lovely meeting you all, thanks for the warm welcome!

Nims

- - - Updated - - -

Doc_Holliday, have you ever seen the show The Almighty Johnsons? It's a Kiwi show, but you can watch it online. It's about a family where on each person's 21st birthday they become the living incarnation of a Norse god. I think the idea is that all gods of every culture and religion exist in human form somewhere, but the Norse gods in particular relocated to New Zealand fleeing persecution in the 1700s, i think. It's pretty cute. Let me know if you would like to check it out and i can message you the link. I'm not sure i'm allowed to post links here?

Nims

Comment

hi and welcome ! xxx

Comment

Thanks lillywolf!

Comment

Thank you for the welcomes! *hugs to lillywolf*

Originally posted by monsno_leedra
                  Welcome to the board though sorry to hear about the ex and the abuse. I am assuming your Army given that your in South Korea though we all (well I think we all know) what assume means so if wrong sorry about that. I'm retired Navy so can't exactly relate to the Army life but can definitely relate to the military life though.

I'll only add a Happy early birthday in the coming month. May you be blessed and your cup be plentiful and your bounty be ever positive.
                  Yeah, I'm Army. I'm about to get out and start using my gi bill while my husband stays in. Thank you for the birthday wishes! I totally forgot my birthday was coming up even though I had posted it. >_<

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Thank you, Ljubezen!

Comment

Hello and welcome to PF! Glad to have you...and I love the title!
                        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                        sigpic

Comment

Umm...I suck at titles

Merry meet everyone!
                          A little about myself: I have been attempting to study Wicca/Paganism since I was a young girl, maybe 12. My sohpmore year of high school I be came more serious about my learning. However, my senior year I was basically dragged to a Baptist church by my boyfriend at the time.About 2 years later I moved in with my "sister" and I was able to once again begin my studies with her assistance and guiding ways. however she has moved to texas so it is harder for me to learn. I am hoping that the people here will help me learn what I need and to help me cope with the whole "no one believing what I do around here" thing.
                          My current focus of my studies is crystals. I plan on learning the properties of as many as I can and owning a lot! I am also interested in herb lore, healing, protection, and about the many celebrations that occur throughout the year.
                          Last edited by Zarynyll; 26 Jul 2013, 07:27. Reason: forgotten information

Comment

Re: Umm...I suck at titles

Hi and welcome!!! You will find so many helpful people on this site, I know I have. ENJOY ! xxx

Comment

Re: Hello Everyone.

welcome to the forums !
                              hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

welcome to the forums !
                                hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Working...
                                X