This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

harrrrrro

Hello everyone! *waves slightly awkwardly* My name is Dave, just call me boyo ha. I've been pagan all my life for the most part. My family always supported me to find my own path. Theirs is more along the lines of a christo-pagan belief, but we still get along just fine with the devine

Me personally, I try not identifying what lineage I take after. For the most part however I am druidic, that is, if I had do make a forced decision :P

I believe everyone has their own skill. For me, this skill is divination. However I don't work as well about "feeling" the energy so much as interpreting it with tools. So, my chakra is obviously the throat chakra haha ;D if divination is not your skill, maybe yours is herbs/medicine? Stones? Healing in general? I would happily do an exchange with anyone who asked, and even if you'd just like one, I find any reason to do a reading. My tarot decks are always busy!

My favorite divination tools are as follows:
    -tarot
    -dice (must be made from bone!!)
    -coin flips for small answers (these answers can be very vague, and each coin must be cleansed, I keep a specific coin for flipping.)

I'd like to try others, but I get so many tarot decks that it becomes hard to choose another tool!

Anywho! It's been a merry meet! I'll be seeing you all around!

Comment

Re: harrrrrro

Hi Dave, and welcome to the forum!
      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Re: harrrrrro

Welcome to the family!
        Circe

Comment

'Ello!

Hi! I just joined I think maybe about a week or 2 ago. I used to go on MysticWicks but it has been down for some time now.
          I don't actively practice much and so I'm trying to start doing that again and I am finding PF to be pretty helpful. I would describe myself as an eclectic pagan, drawing from many sources. Maybe it's because I've done a good deal of psychedelics but everything seems to blend in together and I see it all as One now so I don't tend to confine myself to just one set of beliefs anymore.
          Also, I'm 24 and am going into my 3rd semester at school to get an AAS to be a Pharmacy Tech.

Glad to be here!

Comment

Re: 'Ello!

Welcome aboard the crazy train ^_^

Hope you find what you're looking for
            Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
            Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
            sigpic

Comment

Re-introduction??

I'm sorry for this not-quite-on-topic thread. It's just been about a year now since I was really active so I thought I'd say hi again.
              I'm Finn. I was pretty active around here last summer, made a couple posts in October (okay, like, one, involving pumpkins) and then proceeded to drop off the face of the earth.
              I really missed this forum! I don't know if people remember me but I just wanted to say a general hello again because I might as well be a new face with how brief my stint of activity was, haha.

selume proferre

Comment

Re: Re-introduction??

welcome back!
                life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

welcome back! though you're new to me
                  hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Thank you both :grin:

selume proferre

Comment

Welcome back! Hope you enjoy your time around here again
                      White and Red 'till I'm cold and dead.
                      sigpic
                      In Days of yore,
                      From Britain's shore
                      Wolfe the dauntless hero came
                      And planted firm Britannia's flag
                      On Canada's fair domain.
                      Here may it wave,
                      Our boast, our pride
                      And joined in love together,
                      The thistle, shamrock, rose entwined,
                      The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

Oh hey, of course I remember you! It's good to have you back. I keep going quiet for weeks on end now and then, though I don't think I've ever gone quite that long, not since the forum moved anyway.
                        夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
                          Oh hey, of course I remember you! It's good to have you back. I keep going quiet for weeks on end now and then, though I don't think I've ever gone quite that long, not since the forum moved anyway.
                          Oh, excellent. I remember you too! And thanks.
                          I've been really bad at keeping up with most things that aren't college related, pretty much.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Doc_Holliday View Post
                          Welcome back! Hope you enjoy your time around here again
                          Thank you! I'm sure I will.

selume proferre

Comment

Hello there.

I'm 34 and live in Scotland. I'm a common-or-garden Pagan, I suppose. I love photography, history, nature and singing.

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Comment

Re: Hello there.

Hello! WELCOME!
                              ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                              Seen the desert and the birds
                              You cut your hair short
                              Like a shush to an insult
                              The world had been yelling
                              Since the day you were born
                              Revolting with anger
                              While it smiled like it was cute
                              That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Re: 'Ello!

'Ello! hehe
                                ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                                Seen the desert and the birds
                                You cut your hair short
                                Like a shush to an insult
                                The world had been yelling
                                Since the day you were born
                                Revolting with anger
                                While it smiled like it was cute
                                That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment