This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: - -

Official policy, no...unofficial courtesy, yes The other problem with colored fonts (other than causing minor confusion) is that there are a number of themes where colored font is just plain illegible.

And with that, welcome to PF!!
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Yay for Aussies!
        ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
        Seen the desert and the birds
        You cut your hair short
        Like a shush to an insult
        The world had been yelling
        Since the day you were born
        Revolting with anger
        While it smiled like it was cute
        That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Sorry about the different fonts.

Comment

Thank you, a lot!

A few months have passed since I joined the forum.
            During these few months, I have obtained new knowledge and friends. I became even better than I were before. And the most important thing that makes me smile- I am not hopeless. I would like to thank you all for the given advices.
            If someone wants to ask me something sometime - I will be glad to answer.::
            "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Re: Thank you, a lot!

I'm so glad you like it here Gleb! And that its been so beneficial to you !
              I'm glad to know you'll be around here for a while ^_^
              hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Greetings!

Well, here I go again! After a bit of a rough patch or twelve in my life, the wheel has turned and everything is looking up, up, up. So, I have found myself back here after a long absence. I look forward to getting back in touch with old friends, and meeting new ones!

M&H

Comment

Re: Honey, I'm home!

Originally posted by SeanRave View Post
                  Welcome back! I really liked your latest post.
                  Thank you! I appreciate it! While I love debate, because it's fun, I recognize that there's a time and a place.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Malflick View Post
                  Poshi ! Welcome!
                  So glad to be back, my friend.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by iflewoverthecuckoosnest View Post
                  Welcome back, you over achiever
                  It runs in the family. ;P

Comment

Re: Greetings!

Welcome.

Comment

Greetings!

Hello!

I'm Jen and I decided to join this forum as part of a new spiritual journey I'm currently exploring. I'd like to expand my horizons and learn as much as I can from others. I don't follow any religion in particular and although I'm not great with labels I could describe myself as an Eclectic Pagan Pantheist.

I'm still learning and I'm just beginning to discover many things. I'm also documenting my discoveries and lessons in an online blog called An Eclectic Wonderland, in case you'd like to know in depth more of what I'm going through.

I hope to get to know some of you better!

-Jen
                      :^^: My Spiritual Journey blog: An Eclectic Wonderland :^^:

Comment

Hello and welcome, nice to meet ya! I also have a blog that I use to document my ideas and discoveries too.
                        Well wishes on your journey!

Comment

Welcome to our family
                          Circe

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

New To The Site

I am not a socialite. I am not the one who opens up conversation, or even participates in debates most times. I genuinely am the one that believes each person has a say in what they think and want, and that I have no right to argue, or any desire to force my beliefs and opinions on someone else. Partially because, well....I am not sure what I believe, want, trust, or desire out of this life's cycle. I want a connection, that is like none other, and a way to practice as well as learn from others. I look forward to the opportunities that lie ahead and hope to meet new friends and new meanings to life.

Comment

Re: New To The Site

Welcome to the forum, I am sure that you will find worthy friends and find your path.
                                If you have any questions, I will be glad to answer them as long as I can.
                                "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Working...
                                X