Circe

Comment

Re: hi forum members

Welcome.

Comment

Hi, and welcome to the forum!
                Feel free to write
                "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Hello there

Comment

Greetings to Alll

Greetings, I'm new here and trying to find more people like me. I was raised christian and waited for the "knock" of Jesus, but for me it never came. For while a while I was lost, trying to figure out what to do with myself. Several years back I almost came under spirtual attack, if it had not of been for someones(gods'?) actions, I wouldn't be here.

Last year I finally started on the road of self discovery and realized that I'm not supposed to be christian but follow a different path. I don't know what I truly am, but at the moment I follow a mixup of Druidism, Wicca, and some other things trown into the pot. I do believe that all the Pantheons of the different cultures do in fact exist and guide us, even int the smallest action.

I follow a mix-up of Celtic-Norse dieties. In the last year, I've noticed an improvement of how I act, and how I feel. I've made my staff, 3 wands; Cedar with no stone and suede cord handle, Alder with antler handle and Quartz crystal, and Peach with antler handle, runes, spirals, a Smoky Citrine seated in a copper coupling with wire wrapping mounted on the wand and a stone at the end of the handle; and my athame, made from a knife blade I salvaged from a horribly designed handle and antler.

I like meeting new people and sharing ideas.

-

May the Gods and Goddesses bless you on your journeys,
                    A.N.A.

Comment

Re: Greetings to Alll

Welcome to the forum!
                      I am sure you will find the answers to your questions soon.
                      You will find many friends here.
                      Best of luck!
                      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Re: Greetings to Alll

Thank you friend. Already feel like I'm part of something grander in scale.

Comment

Hey ya

Hey there, I am the newby
                          I am Wiccan (Eclectic) and almost 16 years old I have been on the path of the old religion since almost 5 years
                          You can call me Silverfeathers or Silver, however you wish

Comment

Re: Hey ya

Hi Silverfeather!
                            Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Re: Hey ya

Greetings!

Comment

New Here

Hello fellow pagans! My name is Thomas and, of course, I am new to the forums and honestly a little rusty on my practices (shamefully I might add). To give a little detail of my self, I am 22 years old and live in Dallas, TX. I also sing for a metal band called Wake the Dreamless. As far as my upbringing, I was born into a family where my father was raised as a Christian but denounced his upbringing many years ago. My mother was brought up on the Old Ways but has since assimilated into the norm of being a Christian. I myself have always stayed as true to the tenets of the Norse Pagan as I can humanly do. I have decided to join the forum to most importantly, grow and learn more about my pagan beliefs and to converse with other pagans here who can undoubtedly help me along my path with positive help and encouragement. I am looking forward to talking with many of you, especially if there is another North Dallas local here.

Comment

Working...
                                X