X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FantasyWitch Is Back!!!

welcome back !
    hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Thank you everyone I missed you all! x
      "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

I'm a newbie here but I'll welcome you back regardless of me not knowing who you are!
        :^^: My Spiritual Journey blog: An Eclectic Wonderland :^^:

Comment

Re: Hi! Newcomer.

Welcome.

Comment

Re: Hello there. I'm new.

Welcome.

Comment

Re: Hi! Newcomer.

welcome to the forums !

Comment

Re: Hello there. I'm new.

welcome to the forums! I hope someone here can help you!

Comment

Hello!

I joined the forums back in July, but am only now getting around to posting.

I was born and raised Roman Catholic, left Catholicism for nondenominational Christianity in my 20s, and then became a Christian universalist at 40, before gradually going eclectic from there.

If, by 'pagan', one means 'non-Abrahamic' in spiritual worldview, I think it's safe to say I'm there now. My image of God looks more like Lord Krishna than the angry old man of my youth, and I see God more as a Divine Lover (a.k.a. 'bridal mysticism') than a strict parent.

Comment

Sveiki (hello)

I have been frequenting this forum for quite some time enjoying the posts and learning a lot about other traditions and decided I would like to become an active member. I was born into a Dievturi (Baltic pagan) family, who migrated to Australia. As long as I can remember I have always felt like my life was 'different' to others growing up in Australia where Aussie BBQ's and beer was considered normal. My family time consisted of gathering home grown herbs and vegetables for our meals and medicine, feeding and caring for wildlife and street animals, making sacred geometry arts and crafts and songs of Baltic folklore. As a grown adult I am thankful for that upbringing now but my childhood was a tough time. My grandmother is 102 years old and still actively practicing her pagan ways. Dievturi is much a like the hedge tradition but with a more superstitious and esoteric feel to it. I am hoping to meet new friends here and share my own upbringing and traditions with the forum. I look forward to connecting with others here.
                    My posts are generally sent from my cell fone. Please excuse my brevity, and spelling/grammar errors.

Comment

Re: Sveiki (hello)

Australians! WHOOOO! Which state?! Nice to meet you!
                      ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                      Seen the desert and the birds
                      You cut your hair short
                      Like a shush to an insult
                      The world had been yelling
                      Since the day you were born
                      Revolting with anger
                      While it smiled like it was cute
                      That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Welcome to our family!
                        Circe

Comment

Hello! Welcome to Pagan Forum! I am always learning great stuff here and hope you'll find more along your journey. I always enjoy hearing from other pagans and their traditions

Comment

Welcome to the forum
                            "Turn, and look in the mirror. What do you see?" Her own brown eyes stared back at her until she was nothing but a blur.

"I see you. Red lipstick spread perfectly over your lush mouth, brown eyes that hold centuries upon centuries of secrets. A face made to entice even the most celibate of men and women alike. A red dress that sways and moves with your body, making you a temptation like no other."

Comment

Welcome!
                              "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Queensland here

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome xoxo
                                My posts are generally sent from my cell fone. Please excuse my brevity, and spelling/grammar errors.

Comment

Working...
                                X