• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Potential Kitchen Witch here!

Welcome! :^^:
    :^^: My Spiritual Journey blog: An Eclectic Wonderland :^^:

Comment

Re: FantasyWitch Is Back!!!

Hello, little sis from across the pond! We've both been away a while havent we lol? Feels good to have you back though!
      It's a really, really cool thing, to be able to show people that you can be yourself, and you should be proud of yourself, and you should own who you are and what you're about, and never make apologies for it.
      -Adam Lambert

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

Re: Sveiki (hello)

Originally posted by Yazichestvo View Post
        Welcome! I guessed that you were a Baltic pagan as soon as I saw your username. As a Slavic pagan, I find the Baltic traditions very interesting.
        Thanks! I was curious if anyone would recognize my Baltic name... it didn't take long
        My posts are generally sent from my cell fone. Please excuse my brevity, and spelling/grammar errors.

Comment

Re: FantasyWitch Is Back!!!

Nice to meet you, even it is via this forum and typing
          My posts are generally sent from my cell fone. Please excuse my brevity, and spelling/grammar errors.

Comment

Welcome to the forum (I am a newbie too). I share your interest in kitchen witch ways.

Comment

Re: Hello

Greetings and nice to meet you.

Comment

Re: Hello!

Heya Shanti, it is nice to meet you.

Comment

Greetings I hope you enjoy your stay here as much as I do.

Comment

Re: I'm back!!!!!!

Welcome back and I hope you have a great time here... I know I do

Comment

Hello! I'm new!

Hi! I'm Chris (the Bold) lol. I came to this site simply because I only know one other pagan and would love to make some new friends! I love learning about different religions and cultures and just good conversation in general!

Comment

Re: Hello! I'm new!

Great to see you here Chris. I am new here too (a few days old). It is a very friendly place to be

Comment

Welcome to the forum! I hope you find what you seek, and more.
                          Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Thanks everyone! I'm happy to be here.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome Chris! I've only been here for one day myself but everyone seems very friendly! I think you came to the right place.

Comment

Working...
                                X