X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Vanishing Posts!

Originally posted by DashREM View Post
    28 actually. My complete Internet history eh? I would like to see that. Not saying I don't believe you, but I don't even remember everything I did on the Internet. Lol
    I'm a retired stalker.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Greetings

I decided to join and check this out. I hope to meet new people and hope people and help enlighten me on this subject. It's nice to meet all of you.

Comment

Re: Greetings

Nice to meet you too! Welcome to the forum. Can't wait to see you around. Don't be afraid to contribute

Comment

Welcome, sir. Enjoy your stay, it's a rather nice place.
          "The fire could not be tamed with the wind,
          nor the wind suppressed by the flames.
          As blending the Light with the Dark
          merely results in Grey." -Ville Friman

Comment

Welcome to the forum
            my etsy store
            My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
            surrounded by plush, downy things,
            ill prepared, but willing,
            to descend."

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Hi and welcome.

Comment

Re: Vanishing Posts!

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                  I'm a retired stalker.
                  Retired?!? I call BS!
                  http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                  ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Re: Hi there

Hello and Welcome!

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                    ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Hello and welcome!

~Jim Butcher

Comment

Erm...I've never been good at writing these things....

...but here goes *takes deep breath*

Well first of all...hello everyone! My name is Frida, I'm 20 years old and live in Sweden. Having recently moved from my hometown and to a bigger city, I'm trying to find my path in life like many others in my situation. I'm currently studying journalism full time, as I love writing, but I also want to pursue acting and singing in my spare time. I'm a very creative person who loves art, animals and nature.

My family aren't extremely religious but I've always been raised with Christian traditions and beliefs. Somewhere deep down, however, I've known all along that it was never right for me. Even from a very young age, I remember being fascinated with the world around me in ways that my friends weren't. At the age of 8-9 something I frequently went outside, picking herbs and various plants that I later used in "rituals"...of course, at that point I had no clue what I was doing lol. But I find it interesting how, when I think back, I have probably always been a "witch". I was never meant to be anything else.

I researched Wicca for a school project a few years ago and was intrigued as I realised that it did remotely remind me of what I had always believed in, but my friends were very judgemental towards the whole concept which discouraged me from looking further into any Pagan religions. After that, I dropped the subject so to speak, convincing myself that I didn't really belong to any religion and that I didn't NEED to; it wouldn't define who I was as a person anyhow. In a way I'm glad I waited until now to finally look into it a bit more, because I'm ready now. It's the right thing for me, I can feel it.

I still have a lot of research to do, but on the very same day I decided to "convert" I bought books which I've found incredibly helpful. I've started practising some spells and I think I'm doing all right! There's room for improvement obviously, because I'm a beginner and I don't have all the tools etc. but I feel good about it

That's all I guess....if anyone wants to know anything else about me you can always ask. I don't bite, and I hope none of you guys do either lol. I just thought it'd be fun to be on a forum, get to know others with the same (or similar) beliefs etc.

Thanks for reading! xxx // Frida

Comment

Re: Erm...I've never been good at writing these things....

Welcome to PF!!
                          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                          sigpic

Comment

Never been good at writing those things? You wrote that thing wonderfully!

Welcome aboard
                            [4:82]

Comment

Hello and welcome! I look forward to getting to know you!

~Jim Butcher

Comment

Now you've put that damn song in my head *sings* "Getting to know you, getting to know all about you. Getting to like you..."

Comment

Working...
                                X