This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello!

Hello. I'm Alexia. I'm fifteen. I've been into paganism since much younger. I have, however, in the past year found myself drifting away from my faith & my spiritual path. I guess I am beginning to try to find my way back.

I would have to say that I've always identified myself the most with "Dianic" branches & The Goddess Movement, but I can have a hard time explaining my exact beliefs to people.

I'm also very bad at these, haha. I look forward to becoming more acquainted with this forum & its community!

Comment

Re: Hello!

Welcome aboard.

Be advised that by posting here, you have ceded your sanity to the resident Eldritch horror.
      Life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Hello and welcome!!
        ~ flowers are our only garments
        only songs make our pain subside ~

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Hello and welcome to PF!!

We have cookies somewhere! Just ignore the leaky attic and the dragon in the pantry cupboard--he's quite nice, really...but can smoke out the joint if he thinks you are after his chocolate!
            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
            sigpic

Comment

Hello from Maryland

Hey everyone, glad to be here. I live in upper Maryland just below Gettysburg PA. I'm into homesteading, growing my own food, growing herbs and raising dairy goats and chickens. I love fishing on the bay, or just about anywhere else. I really don't have a defined path or set of religious beliefs. I feel that there is is a spirit or energy in all aspects of the natural world that surrounds us all. I'm open to other ways but haven't come across anything that feels right yet.

Comment

Re: Hello from Maryland

Welcome to the forum.
                my etsy store
                My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                surrounded by plush, downy things,
                ill prepared, but willing,
                to descend."

Comment

Hey, I'm up in Northern Va! I've taken an interest in some non-conventional farming, but haven't found a spot where I could actually plant things.

Good to meet you!
                  "A true initiation never ends"-Robert Anton Wilson
                  http://www.hermetic.com/crowley
                  "Reality has become a commodity"-Stephen Colbert 1/29/07
                  http://www.chaosmatrix.org/
                  "Sometimes, when you can't breathe, there are people there to breathe for you" - Aesop Rock
                  http://upholdingmaat.wordpress.com

Comment

Lo

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
                    Welcome aboard.

Be advised that by posting here, you have ceded your sanity to the resident Eldritch horror.
                    Andrew Eldritch?

Comment

Welcome to the forum, Alexia! ^_^
                      Don't let the resident nuts scare you off. lol. We a bunch of wacky people, but harmless (as far as I can tell).
                      I am much like you, where I've skidded a little back from the path this year, but I'm getting more supercharged into it again. It helps to ask questions and chat on spirituality here, to get an added "kick" back into the rhythm again. I hope to see you around. ^_^
                      My everyday wacky blog

Comment

Hiyas, Lord Of The Weeds! ^_^
                        I'm actually in Philadelphia, not too far from Gettysburg.
                        Nice to meet you! And welcome to the forum. ^_^
                        My everyday wacky blog

Comment

Originally posted by RiverSong View Post
                          Welcome to the forum, Alexia! ^_^
                          Don't let the resident nuts scare you off. lol. We a bunch of wacky people, but harmless (as far as I can tell).
                          I am much like you, where I've skidded a little back from the path this year, but I'm getting more supercharged into it again. It helps to ask questions and chat on spirituality here, to get an added "kick" back into the rhythm again. I hope to see you around. ^_^
                          Harmless? Try putting a Mostly before that.

Comment

Sorry! "Mostly harmless", I meant. Please don't whip me again, Herr Alice. ;^_^
                            My everyday wacky blog

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverSong View Post
                                Sorry! "Mostly harmless", I meant. Please don't whip me again, Herr Alice. ;^_^
                                The lady doth protest too much. You know you like it. ::

Comment

Working...
                                X