X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Looking for some direction

Welcome to the Forum to end all Forums.
    And yeah this is a great place for all of those things, I hope you find what you're looking for.

Enjoy your stay.
    As MaskedOne always says "Don't forget to sign your sanity out to our resident Eldritch Horror."
    "The fire could not be tamed with the wind,
    nor the wind suppressed by the flames.
    As blending the Light with the Dark
    merely results in Grey." -Ville Friman

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome, I hope you enjoy it here.
        Hearth and Hedge

Comment

My deities are celtic, but I wouldn't say I follow a Celtic path as such. It's maybe Celtic flavoured, but very much my own design. That said, we have a Celtic section that can be found here> http://www.paganforum.com/forumdispl...tic-Traditions Check out the threads and ask your questions if you have any.

Oh and welcome to the forum!
          夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Hello and welcome! If you have any more specific questions feel free to ask...
            http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
            ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Re: Pagan Forum Awards!

Originally posted by Gardenia View Post
              Yep, that's how I remember it working as well. So the more active members usually would get chosen/voted for first. However, as was mentioned, it was less of an award and more of a get to know people kinda thing, so everyone just one the one month. So unlike an award system, you wouldn't keep seeing the same people voted in, so in the end it would make for more of a variety of people getting the spotlight. I think it was a pretty fun idea, and I'd rather see something like that come back instead of a reward sort of system. The old way wasn't bad - but if there was some effective way to have it more random, that would be fine too.
              That seems like an awesome idea to me... If people have time for it...
              http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
              ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Phantom words in my post...

There's a whole section of text in one of my posts I didn't write. Just wondering how that might have happened???? Also can I have it fixed? I can't edit it anymore. I didn't write the question about circumcision. The whole post can be removed if need be. http://www.paganforum.com/showthread.php?566-Ask-a-Jew

Comment

Re: Phantom words in my post...

I removed the part about circumcision. Is that what you wanted?
                  [4:82]

Comment

Re: Phantom words in my post...

thank you

Comment

Thanks for the welcome everyone! Most forums I don't go to have this many people welcome you, so it seems like a friendly site. =] And I didn't even know there was a Celtic section in the forums, even after browsing around, so thanks so much for pointing it out Jembru.

Comment

Re: Stuff is broken! I think.

So I live in California which is def PST
                        But the times I post are off an hour. So I had to change it to Alaska time.
                        Anyone else have weird times? I only noticed this while viewing the times in the shout out box.
                        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

What's your setting for Daylight Savings Time correction? Under your settings menu.
                          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                          Sneak Attack
                          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

yeah i set it to all the different daylight savings. I just gave up and set it to Alaska!

Comment

Currently, (I peeked) you have it set like this:

Automatically detect DST settings
                              Yes (X)No

Is DST currently in effect
                              (X)Yes No
                              If you change it to automatically detect or turn the DST off, it should put Cali back at the right time.

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
                                Currently, (I peeked) you have it set like this:

If you change it to automatically detect or turn the DST off, it should put Cali back at the right time.
                                Thanks!

Of course why didn't you do it you lazy bastard?!!!!

omg. Just kidding. I just couldn't resist.

edit: yay it worked!

Comment

Working...
                                X