• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hi, everybody!

Thank you!

Comment

Welcome. Just got here myself for similar reasons (Witness, to Nihilist, to Pagan). So far, this site has shown to be a good source for finding out for me.
      Have you looked into the Theosophical society and other similar groups? (Idea of a Universal truth shared by several groups. One reason I'm looking into the Order of Bards, Ovates, and Druids)

Comment

Hello, there. Nice to run into someone who seems to be a similar place as I am. Hm, I haven't learned much about those groups, but that sounds really cool. I'll be sure to look into them. Thank you for the information

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Nice to have you with us
          [4:82]

Comment

Return of the renamed

Hello. Its been some time, actually so much time i already forgot how much time that i forgot my name i used before on old forums.
            Thats odd, isnt it?
            Anyway, i am happy that i came back here. The whole new layout looks fuzzy to me so i will need to adopt to it :^^:

I do not recall did i mentioned on old profile i am in a search for something suitable of the religion to me. i am exploring them, and i am exploring occult things as well. Whatever it has to do with astral. Seemingly this is much as far enough i am capable of understanding that astral does exist and it is inhabitated by humans along with spirits of minor and greater importance as well.

anyway, themes that iw as exploring were theistic and LaVeyan satanism (that one maybe more of my own defiance to the parents, since they were feeding me up with christianity since born. i hate that), small things about norse paganism, small amount of shamanism (i have focused mainly on rituals and stories focused around shamanism) and of the occult, i was researching about werewolves, vampires and ghosts.

I will be very happy rereading these forums again, and asking out my own questions, spamming (in a healthy bit) the hobbies part.

Comment

Welcome to the Forum.

Mostly art.

Comment

Thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you, Dumuzi, glad to be here

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Re: Return of the renamed

Welcome, Slovenec.

Comment

Hello, and Welcome to the Forum!
                      "Rivers, ponds, lakes and streams - they all have different names, but they all contain water. Just as religions do - they all contain truths."
                      -Muhammad Ali

Comment

Thank you both

Comment

Hello and welcome!
                          http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                          ~Jim Butcher

Comment

I'm baaaaack... dun dun dunnnnnn.

Hi everybody. I used to post on this forum as picaboo but haven't been able to log on in a long time, so I thought I'd just start fresh. I see a lot of new names when I look around on here so I'm excited to meet a new crowd

I'm not a practicing anything but my beliefs align closely with Wicca, so for the sake of simplicity let's say I'm that. I live in Indiana, and enjoy hiking, reading, and learning about religions and design (graphic, typography, etc). I work an office job for a major financial company and am a professional photographer. I have a husband and a dog. Fair warning- I'm off all next week so I'll try not to bombard you all with posts

See you around!

Comment

Re: I'm baaaaack... dun dun dunnnnnn.

Hello and welcome back! I suppose.
                              http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                              ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Re: I'm baaaaack... dun dun dunnnnnn.

picaboo!

Welcome back! (some people have changed their names since the last time you were around. Juni is now Eisheth, Gesh is Medusa, etc.)

Mostly art.

Comment

Working...
                                X