This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Merry Meet!

Hiya, ShadyoFayx! Welcome to paganforum. Seems that we have some similarities in the small town and Christian parents department.

Comment

Yeah, it's tough to be a Pagan when you live in a house full of Christians

Comment

Hello all

I'm not very good at this, but it would be impolite for me not to introduce myself. My name in Norman (Norm), I'm 34 years old and an openly practicing pagan for 18 years. I do not walk any path I enjoy forging my own, I recognize that there are many gods and goddesses, but I worship none.

I'm stubborn and hardheaded if someone tells me I can't do something I'll find a way to prove him wrong, I am brutally honest, and a smartass with what some would call a twisted sense humor. I enjoy a good argument/debate just for the joy of making someone think or to make someone look at something in a new way.

I may not speak up that often, but here's to a new year and hopefully new friends.

Comment

Re: Hello all

Welcome aboard, Norm! Nice to have you here with us
          [4:82]

Comment

Hello and welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by ShadyoFayx View Post
              Yeah, it's tough to be a Pagan when you live in a house full of Christians
              True that, true that.

Comment

Re: Hello all

Hello and welcome! I think we all have a wee bit of hardheadedness in us...
                http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Hello and welcome!
                  http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                  ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Re: Hello there!

Welcome to PF!

Comment

Re: Hello!

Welcome aboard! I only remember one Belgian member some time ago, but I think he was younger than you. Anyways, hello and welcome!

Comment

Re: Hello there!

Thank You!

Comment

Self intoduction, by Mathematica

Hello fellow users. I am a Sophomore at SNHU working a part time day job and studying for my BA in Mathematics in the evenings and on the weekends. I live on the Eastside of Seattle and attend my classes at Sounthern New Hampshire University online. I have been interested in Greek, Greek history, Greek philosophy, and Greek Myth since my Junior year at High School when my Algebra 2 with Trigonometry class begin to use Greek letters in equations. During my Senior year at High School I took elective history courses in Greek history and Art & Architectural history during which I was introduced to Greek myth. I have joined the forum to chat with likeminded others and make new friends. Please feel free to email me.

Comment

Re: Self intoduction, by Mathematica

Welcome, I hope you enjoy it here.
                            Hearth and Hedge

Comment

Re: Merry meet, PF!

Thank you all very much <3

Comment

Re: Self intoduction, by Mathematica

Welcome.

Comment

Working...