This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insert generic introduction post

I figured I'd do the polite thing and post a brief intro Found this forum a while back via google but for some reason it bugged out when I tried to register, stumbled across it in my bookmarks earlier today and gave it another shot, since you guys seem to have an unusually calm and mature community going on.

As for me, uh, I've recently returned to my spiritual studies after a long absence, very interested in paganism (obviously), fascinated by all cultures and traditions but particularly inspired by Celtic mythology. Also very interested in hermetics and the western occult tradition in general. Outside of that I've recently begun exploring ideas outside of my own cultural background and have been incorporating some Qi Gong into my daily routine.

Spirituality & the occult aside, I'm your standard issue garden variety 20-something geeky white kid. Obsessed with music, love to read, big fan of video games and the internet in general.

That's about it I think. Hi

Comment

Re: Insert generic introduction post

Hello and welcome! Also rest assured, you are not alone in geeky kid status... as long as you count older "kids" too :P
      http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
      ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Welcome! What type of music do you like?

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Maria de Luna View Post
            Hello and welcome! Also rest assured, you are not alone in geeky kid status... as long as you count older "kids" too :P

of course, it's all a state of mind

Welcome! What type of music do you like?
            My current obsession is alternative hip hop/glitch hop and assorted electronica.

Thanks for the welcome

Comment

Introduction

I am Martelis. I hope to give as much as I get from this forum.

Comment

Hello! (Ola!)

Well, let me think where should I begin...I'm Morrigan and I am a celtic pagan from Portugal. I do not consider myself a neo-pagan ( nothing against it also!) but I rather want to think I follow the Old Ways. I'm not very ceremonial regarding the religion, I like to follow my instincts and be in a more "primitive" contact with all surrounding me. I chose to call myself Morrigan for several reasons. In some ways I identify myself with her and feel a special connection with this goddess in particular. Secondly, The Morrigan is the goddess present on my astrological sign and date of birth,phase of the moon, etc etc... So, enough of talking about me and forgive me for some eventual misspellings in the english as it is not my native language
                "I was born from a Spark and Fire I became"

Comment

Re: Hello! (Ola!)

Welcome aboard, Morrigan!

Say hello to Ronaldo from me
                  [4:82]

Comment

Re: Introduction

Hello and welcome!
                    [4:82]

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Re: Been away for some Time!

Thank you!
                          When life hands you lemons make lemonade and find someone else who life handed them vodka and have a party.

Comment

Hello and welcome!

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                            ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Hello and welcome! I think there are several native languages floating around the forum... not all of them are english, you will generally find understanding

~Jim Butcher

Comment

Thank you! And well, considering Ronaldo, lets just say that most of the people here don't think he is not a good representative of our country...
                                "I was born from a Spark and Fire I became"

Comment

Working...
                                X