X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hi from Me

Hello and welcome!
    http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
    ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Re: Hello

Hello and welcome!
      http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
      ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Re: It's Dangerous to Go Alone, Make a Friend

Hello and welcome to the forum, hope you'll enjoy your time here!
        ~ flowers are our only garments
        only songs make our pain subside ~

Comment

Welcome to PF.
          Hearth and Hedge

Comment

Re: Hello

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Re: Hello Everyone.

Welcome. There are tons of threads floating around that can answer your questions.

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

I love you already for the title of this thread XD
                    Welcome!
                    Circe

Comment

Awesome introduction XD Welcome aboard! Say hi to your tabby cat for me.

Comment

Re: Hello Everyone.

Thank you Maria,

This place and my many hours to think on this has helped me organize my thoughts, but you have summed up a lot of my life. I to was raised Christian and had a hard time with the christain belief system. I am no longer at odds with Wicca, and may actually practice it.

The way in which you speak of hell also makes a lot of sense to me as in it is a way to make people be "good." Reincarnation feels more plausible to me.

Thanks again.

Comment

Welcome, good luck on your path

Comment

Welcome.

Was I the only one who thought of the original Legend of Zelda when they saw the thread title? Y'know, "It's dangerous to go alone! Take this!"
                            Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                            -Erik Erikson

Comment

Hello All!

Hello everyone!
                              My name is Jasmine but my pagan name is Celeste Daru Flame. I am 18 years old and have been following the Wiccan ways for about 3 years now so I am still a bit of a newbie. Please help me along this hopeful path.

Comment

Hello

Hi I'm Kat, I was just doing some research when I came across this forum. I've been lost as far as religion goes, never finding the right one for me, not fitting in any others. I've always been very spiritual sense I was young. At times it tires me out to be spiritually connected mostly due to the fact that I don't have others to connect with that won't judge my spirituality. So I guess that's why I'm here, to meet others and have discussions lately I've felt more connected and have decided to further my path and expand myself to new experiences, joining friendly groups, doing rituals with a companion, meditating. If anyone lives in Portland, OR or near I'd love to get in touch with you sometime as well

Comment

Working...
                                X