X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I am back!

Welcome back SeanRave! I'm new:

I'm Brian (njsquarebear). Gay man in Metro-NYC. While I 'experimented' with paganism back in my 20's... it is now at age 55 that I am embracing Pagan-Wiccan teachings and the God(dess), as well being as best a follower of Jesus that I can be. I don't really like the word 'Christian' because Christianity has done more harm than good over the past 2000+ years to Pagans, Muslims, Native Americans, etc. That said, ChristoPagan more easily describes in a nutshell how I identify within the pagan community and with other progressive Christians. I am active in a United Church of Christ congregation for 12 years, but my religious views are probably closer to that of Unitarian-Universalist (embracing all positive spiritualities and world religions which are life-sustaining). At present I am interested in all things Celtic... and looking into Druidism to be a primary path. I also am very interested in the positive properties of minerals and herbs. I am interested in making friends here and in person in the metro-NYC area... both hetero and LGBT.
    peace,
    Brian (njsquarebear)

Comment

Re: Hey all! Re-Intro on my part

Welcome back Dez! I'm new:

I'm Brian (njsquarebear). Gay man in Metro-NYC. While I 'experimented' with paganism back in my 20's... it is now at age 55 that I am embracing Pagan-Wiccan teachings and the God(dess), as well being as best a follower of Jesus that I can be. I don't really like the word 'Christian' because Christianity has done more harm than good over the past 2000+ years to Pagans, Muslims, Native Americans, etc. That said, ChristoPagan more easily describes in a nutshell how I identify within the pagan community and with other progressive Christians. I am active in a United Church of Christ congregation for 12 years, but my religious views are probably closer to that of Unitarian-Universalist (embracing all positive spiritualities and world religions which are life-sustaining). At present I am interested in all things Celtic... and looking into Druidism to be a primary path. I also am very interested in the positive properties of minerals and herbs. I am interested in making friends here and in person in the metro-NYC area... both hetero and LGBT.
      peace,
      Brian (njsquarebear)

Comment

Re: Hello, people!

Welcome Kviskrar! I'm new as well:

peace,
        Brian (njsquarebear)

Comment

Re: Greetings from the North ~

Welcome Draconic! I'm new as well:

peace,
          Brian (njsquarebear)

Comment

Re: Greetings from the North ~

Originally posted by Sarkana night View Post
            Wow.. we've got a lot of new Norwegians here, what happened guys? You all suddently went Pagan?
            It's part of a nationwide conspiracy to retake Iceland and Normandy :wink razz:
            "The idea is to be whispering, and not to gain the attention from the flock, but to get attention from the individuals. That's why I relate it to whispering. It's not something you can put on a big scale; you can't get sheep to attend to it. You need to have people who can stand for themselves. It is important to have a lot of space for yourself to be able to grow strong branches, which can stand in the most extreme surroundings."

Gaahl

Comment

Ahh...I remember you, Maria!

And hi there, njsquarebear! Welcome
              Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Originally posted by Dez View Post
                Ahh...I remember you, Maria!
                I feel so special :P
                I love being remembered!
                http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by njsquarebear View Post
                  Welcome back SeanRave! I'm new:

WOW what a welcome Your path is really interesting! I don't live near your area, sadly Thanks for the welcome! You sure seem like an interesting person Thanks!

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

helo

Am from Bulgaria and before year i start knowing that there are something more . Some of my dreams started to repeat themself some of them become more real and i start to be curiuz about that .... in time i start dreaming more often but in different way the thing that happend around me start to chance in some way that i can explaine well , just the things that i wanted starting to show up as opportunity to do them in a strange ways but not like as i whish it that way but the real thing as they are (that change a lot of my wishlist to ) . So am hare to teach things that i forgot long long time ago ....
                    I just want to comunicate whit people strange as me

Comment

Re: helo

Hello and welcome.
                      http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                      ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by SeanRave View Post
                        WOW what a welcome Your path is really interesting! I don't live near your area, sadly Thanks for the welcome! You sure seem like an interesting person Thanks!
                        Thanks! Yes, I imagine a ChristoPagan and a practioner of Theistic Satanism such as yourself could have some very lengthy and interesting conversations! LOL
                        peace,
                        Brian (njsquarebear)

Comment

Greetings and blessings of love be with you all.

Like you, I am a child of the divine creative powers. I was raised catholic and untill very recently, was christian. Now, I'm not in the least. Now, I am pretty much hebrew, worshiping and serving my true eternal Mother (the mother of all life,) the Goddess Ilah, Ashara or Eskhina or only a few of her infinately beautiful, female names. To the Greeks she was Hera, and all cultures through out history worshiped her in one form or anouther. Other Goddess are her daughters, or in my current understanding of faith, merely aspects of Her. For the Lady, they Goddess is one! Other divine entities seperate from here would more properly be called Angels there for.

I feel no shame in telling you this, I am madly, head over heals in love with her. She is truely my soul mate. She is the soul mate of every male ever created. Even if I am the last male ever to share her love, I will still be blessed beyound all of the wealth of all eternity.

To tell you more about my now vastly different views of faith then the current norm, I also feel very amish in many reguards. I want as soon as possible, a return to the simple traditions of old. Hard work, clean living and all that good stuff. Further more, even if I forsake the technological advances of the modern world, any new families of faith I meet on the internet, including any of you all, I promise I will still write too as often as divinely possible and even pay any extra postage for express delivery nessacary. Or just spend coupious amounts of time talking on the phone.

In many ways, I also feel the roots of one of the oldest known religions to acknowledge only one divine creative power, zoroastrianism.

I feel that everything for the base needs of survival, shelter, food, drink, education, religion, and above all, love, should be completely free. Love and all the smaller denominations are truly the coin of the realm of Heaven. I wish it were that way on earth. Happily, after the end of days, I know for a fact it will be.

Peace and beloved be, forever graciously, we serve the sovreign, holy, divine Family! What was once three is now four, Father, Son, Mother and Daughter we all adore!

Blessed be.

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome to the Forum.

Mostly art.

Comment

Re: Greetings and blessings of love be with you all.

Welcome to the Forum.

Mostly art.

Comment

Working...
                                X