X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I am back!

Originally posted by njsquarebear View Post
    Thanks! Yes, I imagine a ChristoPagan and a practioner of Theistic Satanism such as yourself could have some very lengthy and interesting conversations! LOL
    Indeed :P If you have any question just throw me a PM

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Re: helo

Welcome
      Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Re: Greetings and blessings of love be with you all.

Hi there and welcome

As an aside, please be aware that given the different skins on this forum, some members may not be able to see the blue text. I'm sure someone will say something if that's the case, however, as it's been an issue from time-to-time, I wanted to give you a heads up!
        Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Welcome Nathanael Ben Ilah! I'm new as well:

I'm Brian (njsquarebear). Gay man in Metro-NYC. While I 'experimented' with paganism back in my 20's... it is now at age 55 that I am embracing Pagan-Wiccan teachings and the God(dess), as well being as best a follower of Jesus that I can be. I don't really like the word 'Christian' because Christianity has done more harm than good over the past 2000+ years to Pagans, Muslims, Native Americans, etc. That said, ChristoPagan more easily describes in a nutshell how I identify within the pagan community and with other progressive Christians. I am active in a United Church of Christ congregation for 12 years, but my religious views are probably closer to that of Unitarian-Universalist (embracing all positive spiritualities and world religions which are life-sustaining). At present I am interested in all things Celtic... and looking into Druidism to be a primary path. I also am very interested in the positive properties of minerals and herbs. I am interested in making friends here and in person in the metro-NYC area... both hetero and LGBT.

And yes, as Dez pointed out blue printed is incredibly hard to read for 55 year old eyes!
          peace,
          Brian (njsquarebear)

Comment

Re: helo

Welcome Vladimir88bg ! I'm new as well:

I'm Brian (njsquarebear). Gay man in Metro-NYC. While I 'experimented' with paganism back in my 20's... it is now at age 55 that I am embracing Pagan-Wiccan teachings and the God(dess), as well being as best a follower of Jesus that I can be. I don't really like the word 'Christian' because Christianity has done more harm than good over the past 2000+ years to Pagans, Muslims, Native Americans, etc. That said, ChristoPagan more easily describes in a nutshell how I identify within the pagan community and with other progressive Christians. I am active in a United Church of Christ congregation for 12 years, but my religious views are probably closer to that of Unitarian-Universalist (embracing all positive spiritualities and world religions which are life-sustaining). At present I am interested in all things Celtic... and looking into Druidism to be a primary path. I also am very interested in the positive properties of minerals and herbs. I am interested in making friends here and in person in the metro-NYC area... both hetero and LGBT.
            peace,
            Brian (njsquarebear)

Comment

Hello, and welcome to the Forum!
              "Rivers, ponds, lakes and streams - they all have different names, but they all contain water. Just as religions do - they all contain truths."
              -Muhammad Ali

Comment

Welcome to PF!!
                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                sigpic

Comment

Re: It's Dangerous to Go Alone, Make a Friend

Mission accomplished then as far as reminding everyone of Zelda XD thank you for welcoming me!

Comment

Re: It's Dangerous to Go Alone, Make a Friend

I DUN WANNA BE YOUR FRIEND, you hurt my feelings

Lol welcome to the forums! Hope you have a great time!

Comment

Chat Error

When I click the Chat button to access the chat, I get this:
                      Code:
                      XML Parsing Error: not well-formed
                      Line Number 1, Column 2:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>
                      -^
                      I want to chat :c

Comment

Re: Chat Error

Which browser are you using?
                        I am having issues trying to access it with Chrome, but the chat works just fine and dandy with Mozzilla and RockMelt. I wouldn't know about IE. I never use that browser... and I currently don't have my macbook, so I can't check Safari.
                        �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                        ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                        Sneak Attack
                        Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

when did Chrome issues start? I could get in fine with it last night.
                          life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Chrome user here, no issues

Mostly art.

Comment

I'm using Firefox, the latest version.

Comment

I'm guessing it's something with my browser, locally. Cleared my cache, cookies and everything. Checked to make sure my flash player's up to date, but all I get is a blank screen. :/

Edit to add: I figured out my problem. My StumbleUpon add-on was mucking things up, it seems. Once I turned it off, everything was fine.

However, I am unable to reproduce the same error that SeanRave is reporting.
                                �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                                ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                                Sneak Attack
                                Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Working...
                                X