This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Chat Error

I have made a minor change. Please re-test SeanRave and let me know here if you are still having issues.
    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Re: Chat Error

Originally posted by Eisheth View Post
      I have made a minor change. Please re-test SeanRave and let me know here if you are still having issues.
      It works now! But...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Chatisempty.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	351621

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Greetings

Well,, I am not sure where to start but I am sure from my username you can see which path I am following. I am looking forward to browsing and interacting on the forums.

Many thanks.

Comment

Re: Greetings

Welcome to the Forum.

Mostly art.

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome to Pagan Forum, fellow newbie and Odinist
              "The idea is to be whispering, and not to gain the attention from the flock, but to get attention from the individuals. That's why I relate it to whispering. It's not something you can put on a big scale; you can't get sheep to attend to it. You need to have people who can stand for themselves. It is important to have a lot of space for yourself to be able to grow strong branches, which can stand in the most extreme surroundings."

Gaahl

Comment

Hello PF

Hello, nice to meet you all. I am a friendly, simple, and understanding guy. I'm a student still thinking about career choices, and what career I want. My religion is a form of Spiritual Satanism where I believe that their are many Gods but only acknowledge, and praise a few. I have a Pagan influence in it. I also practice magick, mainly chaos magick but I do like to work with the moon. Well, thanks for reading.

Comment

Re: Hello PF

Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy it here.
                  Hearth and Hedge

Comment

Hello, good sir Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Re: It's Dangerous to Go Alone, Make a Friend

Welcome Phoenix! I'm new as well:

I'm Brian (njsquarebear). Gay man in Metro-NYC. While I 'experimented' with paganism back in my 20's... it is now at age 55 that I am embracing Pagan-Wiccan teachings and the God(dess), as well being as best a follower of Jesus that I can be. I don't really like the word 'Christian' because Christianity has done more harm than good over the past 2000+ years to Pagans, Muslims, Native Americans, etc. That said, ChristoPagan more easily describes in a nutshell how I identify within the pagan community and with other progressive Christians. I am active in a United Church of Christ congregation for 12 years, but my religious views are probably closer to that of Unitarian-Universalist (embracing all positive spiritualities and world religions which are life-sustaining). At present I am interested in all things Celtic... and looking into Druidism to be a primary path. I also am very interested in the positive properties of minerals and herbs. I am interested in making friends here and in person in the metro-NYC area... both hetero and LGBT.

Starhawk is great... read a lot of her books coming out as a pagan.
                      peace,
                      Brian (njsquarebear)

Comment

Welcome Odinist! I'm new as well:

I'm Brian (njsquarebear). Gay man in Metro-NYC. While I 'experimented' with paganism back in my 20's... it is now at age 55 that I am embracing Pagan-Wiccan teachings and the God(dess), as well being as best a follower of Jesus that I can be. I don't really like the word 'Christian' because Christianity has done more harm than good over the past 2000+ years to Pagans, Muslims, Native Americans, etc. That said, ChristoPagan more easily describes in a nutshell how I identify within the pagan community and with other progressive Christians. I am active in a United Church of Christ congregation for 12 years, but my religious views are probably closer to that of Unitarian-Universalist (embracing all positive spiritualities and world religions which are life-sustaining). At present I am interested in all things Celtic... and looking into Druidism to be a primary path. I also am very interested in the positive properties of minerals and herbs. I am interested in making friends here and in person in the metro-NYC area... both hetero and LGBT.
                        peace,
                        Brian (njsquarebear)

Comment

Welcome TheAdvocate! I'm new as well:

peace,
                          Brian (njsquarebear)

Comment

Re: Greetings and blessings of love be with you all.

Hello and welcome!
                            http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                            ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Hello and welcome!

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                              ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Hello and welcome!

~Jim Butcher

Comment

Working...
                                X