Welcome to the forum
      Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Re: Hello PF

Welcome
        [4:82]

Comment

hello lovely people

hey all of you pagan lovers! I'm new here and i just have a little problem. how do i post a article? thank you sooo much! <3

Comment

Hello everyone

I'm Speak. I'm 24, I write, draw, and play bass.I'm new to paganism. I've left dieties behind me in my journey and am focusing on my own spirituality. Cleaninsing my own soul for my own purposes. I'm unsure what else to say so I'll leave off with "nice to meet you"

Comment

Re: Hello everyone

Nice to meet you too, Speak.

Comment

Hello, there

Hello, I'm Laura, nice to meet you all. I'm 17 going on 18. My hobbies are reading writing, crocheting, cleaning, incense collecting, crystal collecting, dancing and watching films.
                I'm slightly shy, but I can be friendly, talkative and patient. Don't be afraid to message me at any time. If I don't reply, I'm probably not online, as I don't have internet at home.

Comment

Re: Hello, there

Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy it here.
                  Hearth and Hedge

Comment

Welcome, and nice to meet you.

Comment

Re: hello lovely people

Hello and welcome to the forum!! Hope you'll enjoy your time here!

With articles, I'm afraid, I can't help you. You could probably contact the administrator for help...
                      But if you meant a "Thread" then here's what to do: Just go to the board where you want to make your thread (General Discussion, for example). Then, look at the upper left corner and search for Post New Thread. Click on it! It will take you to a new page where you can type a title and a message. ;D
                      ~ flowers are our only garments
                      only songs make our pain subside ~

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Re: Hello, there

Welcome.

Comment

Hello!

Hello! My name is Ashley. I'm 24 years old and a mother to 2 children, ages 3 and 5. I live in a small town in Northeast Georgia. I like to write. I used to write a lot of stories and had even wrote the majority of a fantasy novel before my hard drive crashed on my laptop. (I realize now that I should have used a flash drive. )
                            I am Wiccan and I lean heavily towards the Egyptian pantheon.

Comment

Re: Hello!

Welcome to ze Pagan Forums, Miss
                              I'm pretty into the Egyptian pantheon myself.

Comment

Re: Hello!

Thanks!
                                I did have a really awesome statue of Isis on a shelf above my bed until yesterday. My 3 year old daughter accidentally knocked the shelf down and my statue broke into like 80 pieces. :='(:

Comment

Working...
                                X