X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geia Sas!

Howdy!

I'm Zorba, a male Belly Dancer and a Hellenic NeoPagan. I just found this forum, and thought it would be a good fit for me, so I'll be snooping around and making (hopefully) intelligent posts!
    -Zorba
    "The Veiled Male"
    http://www.doubleveil.net

Comment

Re: Geia Sas!

Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy it here.
      Hearth and Hedge

Comment

Thanx! Looking good so far!
        -Zorba
        "The Veiled Male"
        http://www.doubleveil.net

Comment

Welcome to the Forum.

Mostly art.

Comment

Welcome, Mister Hellenic Belly Dancer Zorba Sir

Comment

Hello and welcome!
              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
              sigpic

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Hello and welcome!
                  http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                  ~Jim Butcher

Comment

It's alive!

Hi there!

I posted some time ago right after my mom had died and I was quite a mess really.

I have come through it stronger and saner, hehe and here I am again to explore.

I am 39 in april and a guy, my name is Terry, I live in Las Vegas with my boyfriend Don.

we hate it here but we are on contract and cannot leave and he is also his mom's caretaker
                    and so he can't just up and leave her behind. :/

I do consider myself to be a Witch or a Pagan, but a Naturalistic one, I see The Goddess as The
                    Universe/Nature and completely symbolic, though I of course do believe in magic and ritual still
                    and that many things can happen when in ritual that cant be easily explained away.

I was raised in a family tradition of Witchcraft called Shadakism.

I also follow the Philosophy and religion of LaVey *anton* in that I am a Satanist.

I already know that most Satanists would insist that I call myself a Warlock or would say that because
                    I see a Goddess that I am not really a Satanist and that is fine, you are most welcome to that belief, it does
                    not change my position or path in any way, I also know most Witches will read this and say, wth?

That is ok too. I too have been struggling a lot lately with this....but for now I am stuck.

So, hopefully I can gather a lot from being here, maybe share some things...

Comment

Re: It's alive!

Hey there and welcome back!

My sympathies concerning the passing of your mother, as well...
                      Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

hellllo...helllooo...helllllooooooo x

Hi everyone
                        Im shadowangel and am a believer in following ur own path...i have 3 children ..6 cats ..2 dogs and a spider..i love love animals ...and my belief...im more a believer in the old old way..hope to read my way through the forums and start posting xxxxxxxx

Comment

Re: hellllo...helllooo...helllllooooooo x

Welcome aboard!

Please deposit your sanity at the front desk
                          life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Welcome to PF.
                            �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                            ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                            Sneak Attack
                            Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Welcome to Pagan Forum.

Mostly art.

Comment

Welcome aboard. You've reminded me of South Park's version of Bono and I thank you for the evening chuckle.
                                Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                                -Erik Erikson

Comment

Working...
                                X