Re: Hello Friends

Hello and welcome!

Comment

Re: Hello Friends

Welcome, Ankush

Comment

Comment

Hello everyone!

Hi! I am actually new to this. I just want to share my story for anyone who wants to read it. Also I am open to hearing others exsperiences also. First off let me say that I am a spiritual satanist. I grew up a southern baptist, but never felt right going to church. I just knew that this god they spoke of was not right for me. I always felt very uncomfortable like I didn't belong. A few months ago I came across a webpage by accident about Satanism. I did my homework for a little while and decided that it was a path I would like to take. Last night I said a prayer when I layed down to sleep asking for me to be shown the way. I woke up this morning and my heart was so full of joy and love. I've never been happier in my entire short life. I finally have a sence of completion. I am looking forward to my new found path but am of course still wondering where to go and what to do from here. Is anyone else out there been where I am? I would appreciate any help or advice I can get.

Comment

Re: Hello everyone!

Originally posted by StateofBliss View Post
            Hi! I am actually new to this. I just want to share my story for anyone who wants to read it. Also I am open to hearing others exsperiences also. First off let me say that I am a spiritual satanist. I grew up a southern baptist, but never felt right going to church. I just knew that this god they spoke of was not right for me. I always felt very uncomfortable like I didn't belong. A few months ago I came across a webpage by accident about Satanism. I did my homework for a little while and decided that it was a path I would like to take. Last night I said a prayer when I layed down to sleep asking for me to be shown the way. I woke up this morning and my heart was so full of joy and love. I've never been happier in my entire short life. I finally have a sence of completion. I am looking forward to my new found path but am of course still wondering where to go and what to do from here. Is anyone else out there been where I am? I would appreciate any help or advice I can get.
            Welcome.

My path is different so I can't give you sources, but I would say just to read anything and everything you can get your paws on. Even if you don't agree with it or it's bogus, it will give you a good perspective on what's out there and what does/doesn't work for you.

Comment

Re: Hey there. New to faith, trying to find my way.

Originally posted by Brigand View Post
              Some of this material I took from other books and Articles so please understand this is merely my view on things.

snippety snip
              Welcome.

Comment

I am glad that you are making changes in your life for the better. Welcome, Mister

Comment

Hello and welcome!
                  I agree with Ljubezen, read what you can, anything and all of it, just to see what it is and understand something new.
                  http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                  ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Greetings all

Just wanted to drop a hello to everyone here. My studies in magick include, but aren't limited to; herbal magick, necromancy, tarot divination and ceremonial magick. I definitely consider myself a life long learner. If anyone has any specific questions about me than feel free to ask me! I don't quite believe in wasting words, as to why this introduction is so short.

Comment

Re: Greetings all

I've been drawn to herbals recently as well. Can you tell me a bit more about necromancy? Sounds fascinating.

Either way, welcome aboard.

Comment

Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy it here.
                        Hearth and Hedge

Comment

Welcome!
                          Hearth and Hedge

Comment

Welcome, I hope you enjoy it here.
                            Hearth and Hedge

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Hullo and welcome to PF!
                                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X