X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hye guys, I wanna introduce myself

Hy guys,
    one of my friend told me about this forum that its a good place to learn and share knowledge.. hope to learn something from you guys and learn back a lot from you .. regards and good luck to all from my side:=o:

Comment

Re: Hye guys, I wanna introduce myself

Welcome to the Forum.

Mostly art.

Comment

Nice to meet you all.

Hello everybody, just wanted to greet everybody on the forums. And give you all a little information on me.

I was born with a Pagan heart, despite being plunged into a Catholic Christian environment. As a child I spent a lot of time at my grandmothers and each night she would sit by my bed and read me some bible passages. Then she would go through a prayer protecting me while I slept. The idea of Jesus made me feel warm and safe, but I still kind of treated it like it was a fairy tale. And upon revealing my opinion of this to my family, I kind of got pelted with crosses. So to speak. I never understood where I belonged. I prayed to Jesus regularly, asking him to talk to me, show me a sign. Then, when he refused to speak to me, I was almost begging him to come into my life. I would say things like "What have I done to deserve this? Are you scared of me?" I began getting so aggressive with the prayers I kind of just backed off.

At this time, my knowledge of Pagans were that they were "Devil worshippers." to quote some of the local Clergy. I hated Pagans, I used to think about them at night and feel pity for them because they were worshipping false gods. But because I was so ignorant, I did not realize that I shared most pagan ideals. I had always believed in the ideas of there being more than one supreme figure up above. I did not quite know how to summarize my beliefs though, and just kind of mentally punished myself and told myself to be more christian. But then, not more than a few months ago. I had a sudden overwhelming urge to look up pagans. And of course, first thing I came upon was Wicca. I was just dazzled reading through all the ideologies and the traditions. Although, I did not settle on Wicca, I now have a deep respect for Wiccans.

Now, I have a heart for the old gods. And believe most gods/godesses exist. Even though Jesus refuses to speak to me, I know he is real. I just must have wronged him in some way and now he is showing me that. I'm still looking for my Patron god/goddess. But I hope when I find them, it is a lasting relationship.

Sorry for making this so long, have a good night everybody.
        White and Red 'till I'm cold and dead.
        sigpic
        In Days of yore,
        From Britain's shore
        Wolfe the dauntless hero came
        And planted firm Britannia's flag
        On Canada's fair domain.
        Here may it wave,
        Our boast, our pride
        And joined in love together,
        The thistle, shamrock, rose entwined,
        The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

Im new here too So it might sound a bit weird with me welcoming you. But welcome
          sigpic
          In Days of yore,
          From Britain's shore
          On Canada's fair domain.
          Here may it wave,
          Our boast, our pride
          The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

Welcome aboard to both of you.

Since I just finished releasing some posts from our filters, may as well warn you two of a site oddity. One of our anti-spam features likes to randomly munch on posts from new members. If you post things and they don't show up on the forum immediately, track down someone with a green or red name and ask them to look for the post for you. The posts get through, they're just hidden from normal view until one of the staff comes along and confirms that the post is from a human and not a spam bot. It shouldn't be a concern after you've got 20 or so posts under your belt but our filters are a touch schizo with brand new members.
            Life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Fair enough masked Thank you.
              sigpic
              In Days of yore,
              From Britain's shore
              On Canada's fair domain.
              Here may it wave,
              Our boast, our pride
              The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

Welcome to the forum

Comment

Re: Greetings all

Welcome aboard, sir

Comment

Re: Nice to meet you all.

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Re: Hello everyone!

Thank You so much.

Comment

Re: Hey there. New to faith, trying to find my way.

Hello and welcome!
                          http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                          ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Re: Greetings all

Hello and welcome!

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                            ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Hello and welcome! Good luck figuring out all of the things you are currently going through spiritually.

~Jim Butcher

Comment

Hallooooo!!!!

Welcome to PF!
                                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X