• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G'Day from Australia

Welcome

Comment

Re: Introduction

Merry Meet! It is tricky when you are on the path alone, sometimes you just need to get another's point of view.....so I guess that is what we are here for! Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by wandering_rain View Post
        Merry Meet! It is tricky when you are on the path alone, sometimes you just need to get another's point of view.....so I guess that is what we are here for! Lol.
        It wouldn't be so difficult if I could actually get out and meet others! Around here though, that's not easy to do because everyone frowns upon pretty much any type of religion that isn't Christianity.

Comment

Re: New! Trying to find my religion.

Thanks everyone!

Comment

Hello and welcome! and good luck finding people!
            http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
            ~Jim Butcher

Comment

I'm an Aussie, so there's at least one other here

Comment

Hello and welcome! I know there are a few Aussies lurking!

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Hello and welcome! If you have any questions we will be glad to give you a milion different answers! sometimes each! but we try to answer as many questions as we can, sometimes a bit more slowly than others, but we try.

~Jim Butcher

Comment

Just don't be overly concerned if the answers don't make sense...

It's just the forum munching on your sanity.
                    life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
                      Just don't be overly concerned if the answers don't make sense...

It's just the forum munching on your sanity.
                      lol it does that too!

~Jim Butcher

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome Wandering Rain! So pleased to see another Australian.

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Nice to see some Aussies. Aeran & Azvanna........very happy to get some Aussie support.....everything is back to front here.......messes with my Wiccan wheel of the year......among other things.

Comment

Hi everyone

Hi I'm starchild, (which is a pet name my boyfriend calls me). I am a newbie to Paganism and want to get to know and learn from fellow Pagans about the different branches and to develop my spirituality more.

Hope to get to know you all!

Comment

Re: Hi everyone

Welcome, Starchild

Comment

Working...
                                X