X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hi everyone

Welcome to PF!
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy it here.
      Hearth and Hedge

Comment

Hello everyone...

Hi there! I'm new here, and new to all of this- so I just wanted some more information about Sumerian Satanism (if that's what it's called i don't really know). Sorry! That is what I am, I'm a Spiritual Satanist/Sumerian, and I'm all new to it. I've been Catholic all my life, and I just found out that it wasn't helping me whatsoever...so...I decided to turn to you all here, and to discover the truth. Thank you, and I look forward to talking with and meeting you all! ...

Comment

Re: Hello everyone...

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

MaryGold - an Introduction.

Hi everyone!

I'm so excited to be here!

I live in Norway with my boyfriend, Where he work as an Paramedic and I'm working in Red Cross. And we are waiting our first child, a baby girl in early august! Paganism and the occult is not new to me. I came over this society and religion 7-8 years ago, knowing this was my path and that its always been inside me.
              Since I was a little child I walked in the forest picking beatiful stones, held them in my hand and made wishes from my heart and left them in the most beautiful places I could find. Trusting the Energies of the world to keep my wishes safe.

Something I've noticed over the past years is that I always seek for answers in the occult and the energies of the God and Goddess whenever new doors opens in my life or I need strength through hard times. The path is always within me and is never forgotten, but it is In the times of need and change I get drawn to the study of Paganism, The God and the Goddess. And when life is "easy", the days just go by while I keep my belief close to my heart and walk the path until a new crossroads emerge.

Now, there is a new chapter in my life waiting, where I leave my life as an Maiden and are continuing as The Mother. Which is the biggest, scariest and most beatiful change in this lifetime. Filled with stronger Love than I ever dreamed.

That was some words about me! And Im really looking forward getting to know you all My real name is btw Martine

Merry Meet and Blessed Be!

Comment

Re: MaryGold - an Introduction.

Welcome.

Comment

Hello and Welcome.
                  �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                  ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                  Sneak Attack
                  Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Welcome to PF

Comment

Re: Hello everyone...

Hello and welcome! Dunno if anyone here specifically leans that way, but I am sure someone can dig up some useful refrence somewhere...
                      http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                      ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Hello and welcome!

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                        ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Hello and welcome!

~Jim Butcher

Comment

Hey all...I'm new...just thought I'd say hi. Reconnecting with my paganness. Feels good.

Comment

Re:

Hello and welcome to the forums!

~Jim Butcher

Comment

Re:

Originally posted by Maria de Luna View Post
                                Hello and welcome to the forums!
                                Thanks! Good to be here.

Comment

Working...
                                X