Comment

Re:

Thank you!

Comment

Re:

Welcome, Darksy!

Comment

Good early mornin' from IL!

Hi, I'm Scecilia, or CC as people generally call me- that's my nickname. I'm a 22 year old female.
            I'm an Eclectic Pagan, and I've been on this path for 9 years now. My craft name is Myrna Dragonchild. I'm a bookworm, I love my books. People say I should have a Nook, or a Kindle, but I don't like it because I prefer the feeling of reading an actual book. I have a pretty big Pagan book selection at home that I'm always adding to when I save up the money and actually find something good.
            Anywho..
            I decided to sign up for this forum because I'm wanting to get back into posting on messageboards, and suprisingly I didn't have an account on this one. So I signed up, and I'm still looking around the place, and so far it looks really good. Hoping to have a bunch of chats and discussions soon, and hopefully learn loads of new things too! Possibly even find more people locally, I'm in Joliet, only 45 minutes away from Chicago, and always looking for new people to talk to!
            Bright blessings, and well wishes to all of you!

Comment

Re: Good early mornin' from IL!

Welcome! I don't like nooks or kindles either, though mostly because I know I'd break or lose it within a week.
              Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Lol Hello there! Yeah, there's always that too.

Comment

Hello and welcome!
                  I took some convincing with the kindle, but there are circumstances where they are nice to have around, traveling for instance, but that does not stop me from owning hard copies of all the books too, I do like me some books!
                  http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                  ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Welcome I prefer the feel of a real, physical book as well (especially musty antique ones), but Kindle books can be convenient from time to time. Hope you enjoy the forum!

Comment

Welcome.

I just love the free books you get on kindle... >.>

Comment

Hello and welcome!
                        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                        sigpic

Comment

I wish I had a kindle, since there's no way to find physical books about magic and the occult in this country.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Re: Hello everyone...

Hello! I am myself a Theistic Satanists from the Sumerianist branch, just like you. Any questions you might have, just throw a PM at me!

Welcome to PF!

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Originally posted by iflewoverthecuckoosnest View Post
                              Welcome I prefer the feel of a real, physical book as well (especially musty antique ones), but Kindle books can be convenient from time to time. Hope you enjoy the forum!
                              Oooh speaking of that, I picked up an old one from the 'free to a good home pile' at the local university's library last summer. It's all about vertebrates, and I was reading it while I was walking home and somebody thought it was a bible. I showed them what it was and they thought I was weird. I like that kind of stuff!

Thank you all for replying to my post!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by SeanRave View Post
                              I wish I had a kindle, since there's no way to find physical books about magic and the occult in this country.
                              Venezuela? Interesting. Usually anything I can't find in the bookstore, I order physical copies either shipped to my bookstore or to my home. I like shipping them to my bookstore so that way I can preview them a bit better and decide whether I still wanna buy them.

Comment

Originally posted by MyValenwind View Post
                                Oooh speaking of that, I picked up an old one from the 'free to a good home pile' at the local university's library last summer. It's all about vertebrates, and I was reading it while I was walking home and somebody thought it was a bible. I showed them what it was and they thought I was weird. I like that kind of stuff!

Thank you all for replying to my post!
                                Not weird at all! Old books about anatomical subjects are incredible.

Comment

Working...
                                X