This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Seeking new insight!

I do water mediation to charge the liquids going into my homebrews, and create plant stones as well as Tinctures, Talismans and other Spagyric products all in accordance with planetary hours.

Comment

I'm not sure I grasp the difference between alchemy and science (more specifically botany) here. I've always been interested in it but I can't help but think, when alchemy is mentioned, about turning lead to gold and how it's an outdated science. It's just a predisposition, I think, but I'd be interested in knowing more because of that.

Comment

You homebrew mead? You sir, we can be friends!

Welcome to the forum!

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
          You homebrew mead? You sir, we can be friends!

Welcome to the forum!
          Now I'm jealous. I brew mead, beer and wine!

Lucky you, Abyss. :P

Comment

Originally posted by LizardMind View Post
            I'm not sure I grasp the difference between alchemy and science (more specifically botany) here. I've always been interested in it but I can't help but think, when alchemy is mentioned, about turning lead to gold and how it's an outdated science. It's just a predisposition, I think, but I'd be interested in knowing more because of that.
            Astrology, and divination in general, is an "outdated" science...
            Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Welcome. Mead!!!

Comment

Home brewed mead and wine? Neat Welcome to PF!

Comment

Originally posted by LizardMind View Post
                  I'm not sure I grasp the difference between alchemy and science (more specifically botany) here.
                  I suppose there are a decent amount of proto-science aspects to alchemy, but I find the most valuable lessons in the actual methodical work of it. The discipline in repetition of action, the purification upon purification of substance all coincide with the practitioner.

Comment

Welcome, I'm a homebrewer as well, you'll have to share some recipes!

Comment

All the pagan homebrewers should share recipes!

Purification is good. I'd love to learn more.

Comment

Getting to knoooow you

Hi there! I am looking to reach out to a number of people who have various opinions on matters of religion, life, death, morality, and everything in between as I work on a research project. I do this kind of thing regularly and love it! I love hearing all of the interesting things that go through people's minds and the stories that they share during interviews. I have done interviews with such a wide range of people on a wide range of psychological and social topics and have found that most of the people who talk to me are quite open, honest, and quickly become comfortable sharing their thought process with me. I hope to experience the same here. Anyway, I am looking forward to getting to know you!

Comment

Re: It wasn't me!

I saw you! It WAS you! The crumb trail leads directly to YOU!

Nice to meet you!

Comment

Is the brew and wine what you are purifying when you mention alchemy? Sorry if it's a silly question. I'm treading in new territory.

Comment

Re: Hello out there...

That's an interesting goal. I hope you find someone to help you.

Comment

Re: Getting to knoooow you

Welcome, and I to look forward to getting to know you!

Comment

Working...
                                X