This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hello everyone!

I think you are doing a great thing by expanding your horizons! It's always interesting to hear how other people view and think about things. I hope you learn a lot of new things!

Comment

Re: Good early mornin' from IL!

I look forward to getting to know you!

Comment

Re: Hye guys, I wanna introduce myself

Hi! Nice to meet you.

Comment

Re: Nice to meet you all.

That's very interesting! I look forward to getting to know you better.

Comment

Re:

Nice to meet you!

Comment

Re: Getting to knoooow you

Thank you!

Comment

Re: New! Trying to find my religion.

I hope you find what you're looking for! Much luck to you!

Comment

Re: G'Day from Australia

Nice to meet you!

Comment

Re: hello lovely people

Hello! I look forward to getting to know you and possibly this article you may post in the near future!

Comment

Re: Hello everyone...

I am always looking to get in touch with practicing satanists! I hope I get to know you better.

Comment

Re: Hello

Heck, I've always thought that the sun doesn't get nearly enough worship. Nice to meet you!

Comment

Re:

Thanks!

Comment

Re: Getting to knoooow you

Welcome...

Comment

Psychonautical Adventures

I am not Greek, but I recently fell in love with etymology. I am part of other forums of various metaphysical types because I have no physical community of sorts except for a day and half drive to Faerieworlds and intellectual musings here and there with one close friend and my lovely parents.

This is my first Pagan oriented forum- a path which I feel very connected to for many reasons. Paganism, from my perception, is the most balanced spiritual tradition (physically, mentally, emotionally and energetically), besides Chaos Magic, but I wouldn't consider it a spiritual path, more along the lines of practical and hilarious (yet still practical)- but it fits quite nicely with my Pagan beliefs and other practices. I have no religion and I question everything, even my own beliefs, as this leads to a constant learning and growing experience. Although I love learning and maturing, I must quote Tom Waits as one of my favorite philosophies, "It seems that folks turn into things they wanted to be/ The only thing to live for is today!" and one of my main motivating goals, "I don't want to grow up!" (I love quotes).

To be specific, my Pagan oriented studies and practices (past and present) consist of Runes, Tarot, Crystals, Herbs, Candles, Totems and Shifting, Getting to know and working with Nature Spirits, trusting my intuition, and functional body weight strength and endurance training.

I hope to have many educating and illuminating discussions and debates and hope I can lend a hand in illuminating and educating others and meet some interesting and inspiring individuals!

Comment

Re: Psychonautical Adventures

Welcome to PF!

Just a brief warning about our spam filter...sometimes you might get caught up in it until a moderator or admin is around to unlock it. It generally goes away after you've posted for a bit! So, if you notice a post that doesn't show up right away, its the spam filter. Give it a bit, and it will show up...
                                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X