This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Just Arrived

Welcome aboard. Left hand path since you were ten, huh?

Comment

Welcome, Darkhalf

Comment

Darkhalf? But you're a homo. I'm bi. It suits me better. You should be... ALLDARK! See? See? I made a joke. Now give me my prize.

Welcome to PF! Do not get used to refer to it phonetically as "Pfft", otherwise you won't be able to take the site seriously.

Because PF sounds like Pfft! GET IT?! God, I'm bad at this. I'm so lame I have to explain my jokes.

Anyway, enjoy your stay, and post as much as you want. I'm a fellow left-hand path follower.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Hello and welcome!
          http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
          ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Re: Hello New here

Hello and welcome!

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
              ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Re: Newbie!

Hello and welcome!I hope you find the kinds of people you are looking for

~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by SeanRave View Post
                  Darkhalf? But you're a homo. I'm bi. It suits me better. You should be... ALLDARK! See? See? I made a joke. Now give me my prize.

Welcome to PF! Do not get used to refer to it phonetically as "Pfft", otherwise you won't be able to take the site seriously.

Because PF sounds like Pfft! GET IT?! God, I'm bad at this. I'm so lame I have to explain my jokes.

Anyway, enjoy your stay, and post as much as you want. I'm a fellow left-hand path follower.
                  It's okay, SeanRave. I think you're funny anyway

Comment

Hahahah, SeanRave have you every played pokemon?? Your jokes sound exactly like when you meet the other trainers on the routes and such... adorable

Comment

Hello I am new here...!!!

Hey guys

I am Brice, 22 year old and currently doing a part time job. Well today's I have some extra hours in daily routine and I am confused that how to spend my extra time but I don't wanna waste my time. So my I got an idea that I should join any community to get some good knowledge about health other general things. So I fount this site interesting and I sign up here. Thanks...

Comment

Re: Hello I am new here...!!!

Hello and welcome! Not sure why you picked us, but here you are, and I hope you find what you are looking for!

~Jim Butcher

Comment

Hello!!

Nee-ish to wicca. I am a Christian who practices meditation and tarot and tarot spells and has lately been even more into my spiritual journey than usual. I am 22, newly married, and only know one eclectic wiccan ( a very good friend of mine) who live far away from me now so i have noone to meet with or discuss belief with. hint: thats y i joined this site! also i am female and awesome! kinda nerdy and very quirky.

Comment

Re: Hello!!

Welcome to Pagan Forum.

Congratulations you and your new spouse!
                            �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                            ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                            Sneak Attack
                            Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Welcome to PF!

Comment

Originally posted by marie0129 View Post
                                Nee-ish to wicca. I am a Christian who practices meditation and tarot and tarot spells and has lately been even more into my spiritual journey than usual. I am 22, newly married, and only know one eclectic wiccan ( a very good friend of mine) who live far away from me now so i have noone to meet with or discuss belief with. hint: thats y i joined this site! also i am female and awesome! kinda nerdy and very quirky.
                                Welcome.

Comment

Working...
                                X