X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salutations

Well, here I am.

found my way here through the use of my amazing *AHUM* google skills.
    Since I mostly visit Dutch boards and love to speak alot of english I figured I'd go here.
    Since my waking hours are almost the same with your timezone.

Anyway, The name is Daecca
    I hail from the Netherlands.
    I am a 25 year old Independent spiritualist.

Mostly nudging towards the wide variety within paganism.

I learn from piecing information together which I read or am told.
    That which feels good. I absorb. That which does not. I leave behind.

I am a healer which does not use Reiki but rather. Magnetiseren. Which according to Wiki translates to Animal Magnitism.

If you have any questions about who I am and where I hail from.

Just ask.

Cheers,

D/H

PS: Daecca being the name of my spiritguide which I am allowed to use. My human name is of no importance unless you are really curious.

Comment

Re: Newbie

Welcome ... I'm new here as well and hopefully moving back to the UK after 10 years in the US.

Comment

Welcome to pagan forum!
        ~ flowers are our only garments
        only songs make our pain subside ~

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Re: Salutations

Hi, I look forward to a thread about Magnetiseren.

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

Hi all

hi, I'm very obviously new here,
              i'm sorta here just to hear what everyone has to say about the various faiths that i've seen all about the forums thus far. i've been on my path for the better part of a decade and have kinda reached an impass,
              and as how i've only spent about 2 months out of my life with others of similar faith, i figure that this would probably be the best way i can take another step forward
              I place tremendous value on animal spirits in my faith, generally even more than i do what most people would consider the divine, i need to learn more about meditation (a weak spot in my training)
              i'm fairly aware of my faults, vaguely confident in my strengths, and humbly ask forgiveness if i ever come off remarkably ignorant.
              There's always something left.

Comment

Hi, hello!

Hello everyone!
                As you can tell I am new here, I don't have much to say really I am quite terrible at talking about myself.
                My name is Ashley, I'm soon to be 19 within a month. I live in the states (midwest) and I have was interested in the beliefs of paganism for over 3 years now. I'm not on any set path and I don't worship and gods or goddesses (yet, maybe).:^^:

Comment

Hello and Welcome!
                  http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                  ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Hello and Welcome! hope to get to know you better!

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                    ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Re: Hi all

Hello and Welcome. It is awesome to meet you and I hope to learn about you and your path!

~Jim Butcher

Comment

Re: Hi, hello!

Hello and Welcome! I hope you find the information you are looking for goodness knows that there are piles of it here!

~Jim Butcher

Comment

Re: Hi all

What an interesting name for a person whose introduction does not seem the least bit badgering. It can be difficult to reach out to others after "doing one's own thing" for a long time. I think you will be glad you did -- I am.

Comment

Good morning. See you around.

Comment

Hey, thanks for the welcomes,

You betcha that thread will be made.
                              will start that later on in the week though as I am needing to translate from dutch.

Cheers
                              D

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Working...
                                X