This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Good Morning,

Welcome! I've always loved Japanese mythology. Shinto is a beautiful religion

Comment

Hello!

Hey everyone. Found this site and so far its very interesting. I am a Celtic Witch that i guess can be called a green witch also. I love nature and spend a lot of time there. I also am into photography. Single and looking. I don't like being alone. Maybe my mate is here? Oh well. Just want to say Hello.......

Comment

Re: Hello!

Hey angelus! Welcome to the forum. Its cool to see anothere wiccan who appreciates the celtic tradition.
        People are meant to be loved,
        And things are meant to be used.
        The reason the world is chaos is because
        People are being used and things are being loved.

Comment

Welcome Angelus! Hope you find what you seek!

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Re: Hello

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Thank you everyone.

Welcome! I've always loved Japanese mythology. Shinto is a beautiful religion
                    Yes it is. Right now I'm working on figuring out how it might work with some of the beliefs/strong opinions I already have as well as trying to separate it from Buddhism only to put it back in again. (I like to study the roots of things before seeing how they tie into each-other but the two have been together for so long its not an easy task!
                    I'd rather be a could-be if I cannot be an are;
                    because a could-be is a maybe who is reaching for a star.
                    I'd rather be a has-been than a might-have-been, by far;
                    for a might have-been has never been,
                    but a has was once an are.

-Milton Berle-

Comment

Hello again (she said shyly)

You can call me Lizzy. I resently turned 26. In the last 2 or 3 years my life has gone through A LOT of changes. Few of them pleasant. My new faith and belief in paganism, eclectic, has been badly shaken, but, with your help, I hope to begin again. "Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Bard. If my username looks familiar...it is. I first joined this forum in autumn 2010. I last posted on this forum Dec 2010. I'm not sure why I left. Maybe it was because I was overwhelmed with all of the things, good and bad, that had started to happen. ~shrug~ Well, for whatever reason, I'm back and happy to be so

Comment

Re: Hello again (she said shyly)

Welcome (back)! I look forward to many future discussions.
                        I'd rather be a could-be if I cannot be an are;
                        because a could-be is a maybe who is reaching for a star.
                        I'd rather be a has-been than a might-have-been, by far;
                        for a might have-been has never been,
                        but a has was once an are.

-Milton Berle-

Comment

Welcome back.

Comment

Re: Hello!!

Thanks! Hope to find some advice and local friends when I move. I guess I classify myself as an Eclectic Wiccan. Rather than Christian Wiccan with a Hindu look on life lol

Comment

... and i hope i can be of any assistance should you need it! Welcome back!
                              People are meant to be loved,
                              And things are meant to be used.
                              The reason the world is chaos is because
                              People are being used and things are being loved.

Comment

Hello!

Hi, I'm Aranel. (It's a Quenya name, not my real name )

Anyway, I've been calling myself Pagan since I was 15 but have been interested in it since I was 13. I don't really have a name for my path as I don't really know what path I'm on! Oh well, it's a journey.

So I'm just here to hopefully learn awesome things about the huge amount of stuff that can come under the banner of paganism.

See you around the forum.

Comment

Working...
                                X