This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hello!

Welcome to PF! You'll find pretty much every type of pagan on here. There are Wiccans, eclectics, druids, nordics, celtics, egyptians, aztecs, asian pagans, african pagans, ... pretty much everyone. I hope you find the path your looking for
    People are meant to be loved,
    And things are meant to be used.
    The reason the world is chaos is because
    People are being used and things are being loved.

Comment

Welcome to our family new friend. I hope that you can find plenty of new things to learn about here. Yes indeed there is a huge amount of stuff that falls under the banner of paganism; "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,than are dreamt of in your philosophy".
      Circe

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome to the forums ! I hope you find all sorts of wonderful things here. I look forward to chatting with you.
          hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Welcome! Nature is a wonderful place to be, and to worship ^_^. I hope you find good things here.

Comment

Re: Hello again (she said shyly)

Welcome! (For the first time, since I am newer then your original run here) I'm sorry to hear you've had so many unpleasant life changes. I know how unpleasant they can be, and I hope you find some hope and strength here on these forums .

Welcome to your fresh start.

Comment

welcome! What sort of Paranormal things do you investigate might I ask?

Here's to many epic discussions !

Comment

Re: Hello

Welcome ^_^! Glad to have you here.

Comment

Re: Good Morning,

Welcome ! Though I've already chatted with you some lol... You've had quite the cornucopia of experiences. I look forward to talking with you more on many topics, though obviously I am a newb at polytheism, since I'm not a polytheist, but that's what learning and open minds are for ^_^... I hope you find lots of people here to have interesting nuanced discussions with!

Comment

hi

Well, I came here in hopes that I can freely talk without having family members, ex's and other people I'd rather not know me from spying on me so much. Hopefully, I can feel safe here. I'd love to delete all my other accounts, including facebook, and be left with just email and a forum or two.

I'm a rapid-cycling bipolar, which is indeed a diagnosis that I have and has been confirmed by both a pdoc and a tdoc. Some people look at bipolar folks with a stigma of crazy, others look at them in awe and wonder. Personally, I hate it. Some of what I can do include:
                      • Computers
                      • Cooking
                      • Crochet
                      • Electronics
                      • Farming
                      • Glass working
                      • Graphics
                      • Ham Radio
                      • Hunting
                      • Machine Operator
                      • Mechanic
                      • Painting
                      • Plumbing
                      • Servers (computer)
                      • Sewing
                      • Tarot
                      • Welding
                      • Wood working
                      • Writing

As an example, I do server admin work for a guy that has his own small webhosting business, I volunteer at the local fire department, I work for the road district, and I'm building a goat house out of lumber that I probably cut down and ran through our saw mill. Sitting in front of my vintage ham radio I restored is my tarot deck, some paints, and tech specs for the guys server farm. My hands are still a little grease stained from working on one of the machines that I operate at the road barn.

But, I would gladly give up most of this in order to have the focus on just two or three of these that I need to keep a decent job and not be so scatter brained all the time.

Even with all that I can do, I don't have a good and steady job. I'm not in a relationship. Although sometimes the mood hits me when I want to be affectionate and kiss & hug, I'm not sure if I really do want a relationship. Historically, these have not been good for me. In fact, I'm that 30 year old guy everybody makes fun of that lives with mom.

Good lord, I have YEARS of nobody to really talk to built up within me.

I'm a daddy of one daughter. I'm currently taking her mom back to court to have the custody changed. For those that have never done this, it's probably one of the most stressfull times you can't imagine. Let's see... my only blood sibling is dead already. He died three months before he turned 21. It was a fatal drug interaction between asthma medicine and OTC cold medicine. In real life, I have two people that I would consider friends. They are married to each other. Honestly, I think I love them as if they were... well dang. I can't say the word family here. I'm not close to my family at all. There are a couple of the aunts and uncles that I'll talk good roads and good weather with, but nobody I would call when I'm having a meltdown.

I don't really drink or party much anymore. I don't know if it's because I've outgrown it, or I simply don't have the interest anymore.

It takes me a very long time to get to sleep. My mind races so fast that it takes well over an hour just to work through enough of the thoughts for my head to start to shut down. I like the air to be on the cool side when I'm asleep, a source of noise like the radio, and moving air. Take away the coolness, and I get too hot because I like the consistant weight of a blanket. Take away the noise, and I may not actually get to sleep at all because nothing is there to distract the thoughts. Take away the fan, and my ears ring and I feel very stuffy.

That's probably enough for now... take care folks

Comment

Re: hi

Hi everyone, i am Brian hoping to be a part of this forum. I like to play tennis and I'd like to invite all the people to share their interests and hobbies at this forum

Comment

Hail all

Hi there my spiritual name is Amakir i am a young druid living in Petworth, West Sussex. I have recently been more in touch with paganism and my druidic path as i have recently become a father and previously had one more son but now they are here and i have the time on my hands i am discovering more about me and the spiritual ways held by pagans and others of the like. well enough about me I'm here to learn and meet people who share the path i walk drop me a message and i would love to hear from all and talk to any.

Comment

Good evening

I am Raven and I'm a single mother of one.
                            I'm here to chat with other like minded people, and hopefully learn new things along the way. It has been a long time since I have done any rituals or spells, so I may be a bit rusty on some things. I have been told a few times that I'm a bit sensitive as from as long as I can remember spirits has always been a part of my life. Which has its cons at times.
                            But anyway have a great evening!

Comment

Re: Good evening

Welcome!
                              My Tumblr
                              My Webcomic
                              My Twitter

Comment

Re: Good evening

Welcome.

Comment

Working...