Re: Hail all

Welcome.

Comment

Re: hi

Welcome.

Comment

Hello!!!

Hello!!

I'm Martina, and I live in North Carolina USA. I'm happy to have found this place. I actually found it while looking for ideas for Beltane.

Anyway, I'm a burlesque performer. I live with my best friend/ex boyfriend/roommate, Dexter. We've known each other ten years. I'm originally from Atlanta and moved to North Carolina back in 2007. Can't wait to get to know you all!

Comment

Anyone here from...

Nacogdoches, Texas or Lufkin, TX area? Curious. I only know one other wiccan who lived here beside me and he moved. :P

Comment

Re: Hello!!!

Welcome.

Comment

Oh heeeeey...

Hi all, I'm Meag. I figured this was the place to start considering it's all introductiony, so here I am. Ahhh, let's see...I'm Pagan, have been since I was roundabouts fifteen. I follow quite an eclectic path, and I've been studying up on Buddhism for the past year as it speaks to me as many things do; I don't truck with the idea that a person has to be this or that, one or the other. I'm a mother of a darling two year old boy named Wolf, who is pretty much the coolest kid on earth if you want my totally biased opinion. I'm currently studying Japanese in university, though I will be switching universities come fall and studying wildlife and conservation biology. Erm...well, that's about all I can come up with right at the moment, but I am looking forward to getting to know all of you!

Comment

Re: Oh heeeeey...

Wolf. That's fecking awesome.

Sup, mama witch. Welcome
                No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Welcome aboard, Miss

Comment

Thanks very much, ladies! Happy to be here.

Comment

Welcome! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do here

Comment

Thank you! I imagine I will.

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

New Guy around.

Hey,

So I'm Kahlenda, and my beliefs are eclectic, then again whose aren't lol. so i love the outdoors and any adventure sports. i'm a qualified scuba diver and am currently doing a basic expedition leaders award. ummm i can be a lil crazy sometimes and overly sarcastic.

i haven't really practised in a few years and even then only when its been absolutly neccessary, i guess the main reason i joined this site is that hopefully i can find someone to take me under their wing get me practising more and "show me the ropes" as it were

Comment

Re: New Guy around.

Welcome.

Feel free to read through the threads and beginner areas to get you started.

Comment

Working...
                                X