X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: greetings from Finland!

Hello there. Welcome aboard!

I see there are two Lili's here. This town ain't big enough for both of you.
    [4:82]

Comment

Re: Hello! ^_^

Hello and welcome from another newbie

Comment

mine is spelt a bit differently I think . thanks everyone for the welcomes!!!!!
        http://theheathenstudyclub.proboards.com/

Comment

Welcome aboard. Satu!

I'm actually from Kemet, so hello
          [4:82]

Comment

Re: hello and help??

thank you so much for the insight, you have certainly given me alot to ponder, honestly i don't know alot about the Nordic faith and their gods/goddesses, but from what I've researched (admittedly quickly *guilty grin*) i think she is amazing, looks wise she certainly fits the profile and her sacred bird is a raven (my favorite animal) but i guess i can not be sure until i ask her myself. thank you so much you have been a great help blessed be

Comment

Moi!
              That is the extent of my Finnish used up, everything else I learn involved drinking vast amounts of Salmiakki

Comment

Hey there aistlin, welcome.

My two cents: My first thought was Brighid.
                ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                Seen the desert and the birds
                You cut your hair short
                Like a shush to an insult
                The world had been yelling
                Since the day you were born
                Revolting with anger
                While it smiled like it was cute
                That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

I do not know much Finnish either but I am trying, but it is a hard language to learn. I also have to learn Swedish as that is what most people talk here where we live ( nothing like throwing myself in at the deep end) luckily for me my man speaks English, Swedish and Finnish so I just let him do the talking !

Comment

Hey Satty, I'm Lil Welcome to PF!!

Comment

Hi Satu, and welcome to the forum!
                      It seems that we have very much in common.
                      My local area is mostly Jewish and Islamic, so I can understand you.
                      Something tells me we need to talk as soon as possible.
                      Best of luck in the forum!
                      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

blessed meet,
                        thank you all for such a warm welcome and great advice it was really appreciated, well i have meditated and my goddess blessed with her presence again though this did take a few tries. she was silent when i asked her name, so i gave her several names and thank you to Heka, i remembered your two cents my goddess smiled in confirmation when i said Brighid. i'm now looking into her a bit more and it's so obvious it was her, i feel slightly daft but im grateful to all of you so THANK YOOOUUU
                        blessed be
                        -Aistlin

Comment

Hi there. I have not been doing this long but when you said red hair I instinctively thought Celtic! I hope you find all you need to know on here XXXXXX

Comment

Just throwing this out, but have you considered Aphrodite? She has been described as red haired, and is most often in her stories nude for some reason or another, and has been nude in a forest.
                            White and Red 'till I'm cold and dead.
                            sigpic
                            In Days of yore,
                            From Britain's shore
                            Wolfe the dauntless hero came
                            And planted firm Britannia's flag
                            On Canada's fair domain.
                            Here may it wave,
                            Our boast, our pride
                            And joined in love together,
                            The thistle, shamrock, rose entwined,
                            The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

Newbie here!

My name is Chris. Long story short, I was raised a Protestant Christian and had issues with Christianity almost all of my life. I looked for answers elsewhere, studying Judaism, Catholicism, and Islam. I learned a great deal and there is a lot I like about each faith. However, I see a great deal of contradiction in each of those faiths. Lately I have felt a need to look elsewhere for truth. I honestly don't know the first thing about paganism. I've only started reading about it today.
                              Basically, I am looking for spiritual meaning in my life and I have not been able to find it anywhere. So now my journey is taking another turn. Let's see where this path leads me.

Comment

Re: Newbie here!

Welcome, and Good luck. Your path sounds a lot like mine at the very moment I realized that I was not lost just on a long and winding path.

If you find yourself needing any help or advice don't be afraid to ask, you're in the right place.

Comment

Working...
                                X