Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our newest addition

Say hello to Sparta.

PS., ignore the pile of crap in the background...it is laundry day.
    Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
    -Erik Erikson

Re: Our newest addition

Aww...I love how black cats just kind of blend into the background when you try and take a picture. Pretty eyes...
    Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

LOL - beautiful cat.

We have a black cat we used to call "the invisible cat" because we also had a black couch, and the cat could sit down on it, close his eyes, and disapear like a Ninja.

Until somebody sat on him, at which point he would spring into action, also like a Ninja.
      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

OMG so cute!

Comment

SQQQUUUEEEE *hugs kitty* x
          "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Cute!!!

I bet he would love our newest addition:
            Attached Files
            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
            sigpic

Comment

Adorable cat!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                Cute!!!

I bet he would love our newest addition:
                He certainly would. I've seen him kill one mouse already and he loves using his claws and teeth. I'd never let him kill a pet, though, honest.
                Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                -Erik Erikson

Comment

Originally posted by Clive View Post
                  He certainly would. I've seen him kill one mouse already and he loves using his claws and teeth. I'd never let him kill a pet, though, honest.
                  Lol, Sophie picked them out and paid for them with her allowance...she would be heartbroken if Georgia the Boy I & II became cat snack!!
                  Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                  sigpic

Comment

Aww, he's cute.
                    Cogito ergo sum.

My blog type thing: RaineV1.tumblr.com

Comment

Working...
                    X