This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horror Movies, and, B Rated Movies!

I was wondering, if anyone likes B rated Horror films like Troma movies, or good Italian Horror, like Dario Argent o, Lucio fulci, or good classic early 80s slasher films like spit on your Grave.

Re: Horror Movies, and, B Rated Movies!

I don't know what B rated is, cos I think that's just a US thing, but I like 28 Days Later and 28 Weeks Later, Traditional zombie horror films, lots of blood and stuff, it's great Then there's also a comedy version of it (sorta) called Zombieland, Which had all my friends screaming when it wasn't even scary lol, you should check them out
    "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
    - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Originally posted by Amelia-Mary View Post
      I don't know what B rad is, cos I think that's just a US thing, but I like 28 Days Later and 28 Weeks Later, Traditional zombie horror films, lots of blood and stuff, it's great Then there's also a comedy version of it (sorta) called Zombieland, Which had all my friends screaming when it wasn't even scary lol, you should check them out
      Awesome... Yes I have seen all those movie's, they are great Films. The Classic Movie Zombie, is great, and also you should check out Return Of the Living dead, you will laugh your ass off.

Comment

Have you watched the Alien quadrilogy? (Alien, Aliens, Alien III and Alien resurrection) They're also pretty neat, and Alien vs. Predator

Comment

I've never heard of a B rating before. I'm a fan of classic zombie movies like Amelia-Mary, and I loved alien vs predator. Horror movies are just great. I absolute despise the final destinations (well at least the newer ones, I suppose 1 was watchable) they're just so unbelievable
          They moaned and squealed, and pressed their snouts to the earth. We are sorry, we are sorry.
          Sorry you were caught, I said. Sorry that you thought I was weak, but you were wrong.
          -Madeline Miller, Circe

Comment

Have you watched the Alien quadrilogy? (Alien, Aliens, Alien III and Alien resurrection) They're also pretty neat, and Alien vs. Predator
            I own the Quadrilogy I like alien and aliens Alien 3 was a bit drawn out and Resurrection to me wasn't all that great but yes I am a fan Alien VS Predator was a great film I have yet to see Predators but plan to

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

Originally posted by Corvus View Post
            I've never heard of a B rating before. I'm a fan of classic zombie movies like Amelia-Mary, and I loved alien vs predator. Horror movies are just great. I absolute despise the final destinations (well at least the newer ones, I suppose 1 was watchable) they're just so unbelievable
            I could.... never get into the Final Destination's either, They did seem a bit to much and unrealistic. B Movies... are Underground independent movies, low budget films Like Troma movies... you should check out Toxic Avenger or class of nukem High you will seriously laugh your ass off

Comment

Originally posted by Corvus View Post
              I disagree, I liked final destination 3, the girls in the tanning bed looked so much like a couple of homophobes that used to pester me majorly, so watching them burn was very entertaining

Comment

I disagree, I liked final destination 3, the girls in the tanning bed looked so much like a couple of homophobes that used to pester me majorly, so watching them burn was very entertaining
                Wow dark........ I like it

Comment

I love a good, bad horror movie. I'm a fan of MST3K so if a movie is entertainingly terrible, I'll definitely watch it.
                  Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

The term B movie comes from the early days in U.S. theaters,there was the double feature. The second movie was called a B movie because it was a bit less than a grade A movie.

From Wiki.

Last edited by anunitu; 30 Dec 2011, 19:22.
                    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Let us also not neglect to mention the flying barbed-wire fence or the sheet of glass from 10 stories.

Originally posted by Dark Dragon View Post
                      I was wondering, if anyone likes B rated Horror films like Troma movies, or good Italian Horror, like Dario Argent o, Lucio fulci, or good classic early 80s slasher films like spit on your Grave.
                      The Evil Dead movies, of course. They're the crown jewel of B-flicks.

My friend keeps telling me to watch Hell Comes to Frogtown starring Rowdy Roddy Piper but I haven't seen it, either.

I also keep meaning to watch The Last House On The Left since it was the start of the slasher series.
                      There once was a man who said though,
                      It seems that I know that I know,
                      What I'd like to see,
                      Is the I that knows me,
                      When I know that I know that I know.

Comment

Working...
                      X