X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pagan Pen Pals

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
    Canada in the summer? West coast?

And not only do I like this idea, but I actually DO this idea. Bjorn and I have been penpals for over two years now.
    Yesss going home for a few weeks! Don't know when yet exactly but I'll let you know

Comment

I like the ideas of the Valentine exchange and Summer post-cards to but it would also be nice to do the traditional snail mail type pen-pal route. I used to have a pen pal from Argentina when I was a teenager and unfortunately we eventually lost touch. I miss having someone to write letters to.
      http://thefeministpagan.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Definitely. Hell, I'm ready to start whenever anyone else is! But I know there are a few of us who are waiting to move or whatnot.
        Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

If any one wants to pm me with their address/for my address to get this moving please feel free. We can then decide from there how we want to work this.
          Last edited by shadow1982; 19 Jan 2012, 14:03. Reason: spelling
          http://thefeministpagan.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Same here--if you're ready for letters now, PM your address to me and I'll do the same for you!

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Sorry for the double post, but I wanted to revive this thread. I have a new address now, and I'll be PMing it to the people I'm already writing to. If you're still interested in this, please feel free to comment!

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Oh yes! I would love to have pen pals! I have kept handwritten letters all the way back from elementary school and am very quick to write back.

Comment

Velmora: Feel free to PM me your address if you want to start getting letters.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

I think penpal-ling would be a wonderful idea. I have questions that I'd like to ask one of the head ADMINs, I'm looking for someone to teach me the craft, over the net; if someone is willing. Pm me if you would.

Comment

I'd love to do the pen-pal thing too if you guys don't mind...? I used to use snail mail a lot when away from home (it was fun!) and I still have a lot of stationary and stuff left over that I've been itching to use and unable to find a use for. Hand-written letters are awesome!

Comment

This is a nice idea. I'd better wait until I get my new place, because things are a bit unstable for me right now. I used to frequently write to overseas friends. I

Comment

How strange. I was just thinking that I should update here now that I have a permanent address! So if anyone wants to exchange letters, feel free to PM me!

- - - Updated - - -

For our newer members who haven't time to read the whole thread: ignore 'Tipson'. That was just a part of my old post copied and pasted. Still, very interesting considering I've been meaning to update here. Oh, and I'm interested in hearing from kemetics or anyone who worships Egyptian deities. I have some old odds and ends from my kemetic days, looking for a new home!
                          Last edited by Jembru; 30 Jul 2012, 05:28.
                          夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I would love a pen pal! Hopefully someone who might actually be able to be somewhat of a mentor for me! I have just started getting into Paganism! I really feel it is the religion for me! I'm only 15, and I was raised as a Catholic... I want to learn more about Paganism! It would also be nice just to have a friend!

Comment

Working...
                            X