Vaping like a viper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Vaping like a viper

I also use the "Juice",and find it cheaper that buying Cartridges. I haven't tried the flavored ones,but I may try them just to see what they are like. They have chocolate and Coffee flavor,those might appeal to me.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I'm using one today that is "honey cured tobacco." it's really quite nice.

The flavors that I tend to like are kind of subtle - you taste them in the upper back of your throat when you exhale, so they tend to be nice, but not overwhelming like kid's candy. The flavors I got from Pink Spot are the subtle kind.

The tobacco flavored ones really bring out the good flavor of the tobacco, and leave the nasty burned taste you get after the first draw behind.
      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

I just started using a pv. I have the joye ego mega and it's the best purchase I've ever made.

Mine came with two atomizers, two batteries, a dual charger and five prefilled carts for about 65 bucks. I've found that when it comes to vaporizers, you really get what you pay for.

I first wanted to get one that looked and tasted exactly like real cigarettes but I found they're more trouble than they're worth. My mega is a tank, but that means less refilling and more battery life. It's also a manual so I have to hold a button down when I vape but that has its benefits too.

What's funny is that tobacco flavored stuff is nasty to me now and I much prefer a mint or apple flavor. And the bst part (aside from not even wanting to pick up an analog) is that I can vape wherever I want. I sit in my office at work and puff away for 8 hours and nobody's the wiser.

E-cigarettes are awesome. Not short of breath anymore, not getting headaches, my eye doesn't twitch anymore, an I don't wake up all phlegmy with ashtray mouth. Plus I smell good now.
        Please disregard typos in above post. I browse the web on a Nook and i suck at typing on touch screens.

Comment

Somehow, I just knew someone had figured out a DIY...

*because I was thinking to myself "self, I wonder how you could make that herbal?"*
          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
          sigpic

Comment

Somewhere (and I can't find it again) I saw something about boiling herbal teas down to use ejuice.

Oh - but here's this off the same forum, Thalassa -

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...aping-tea.html
            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Has anybody ever heard of using little ceramic pieces next to the atty? Apparently it's supposed to heat up quicker and keep the heat up longer, plus more vapor, but it seems shifty. I picture a battery bursting into flames with a loud pop, but a seasoned vaper mentioned it so i wondered.
              Please disregard typos in above post. I browse the web on a Nook and i suck at typing on touch screens.

Comment

Just_Wondering, I'm not sure. I know there are different systems, but I'm still using the simple "fake cigarette" model. I ought to look into the other designs because I'd like something that doesn't require quite as hard a draw.

Maybe that's one of the "drip" designs.

---------- Post added at 08:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

P.s. I Just saw your signature line. I'm on an iPad, and I feel your pain...

Comment

One I saw mentioned had a "tank" for the "Juice",not sure of how it actually works. Now with the inhaleable caffeine thing we could combine our morning Coffee and smoke into one jolt:=o:

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

LOL - yeah...

But I still like to slurp the magic black ambrosia of the Gods.

Comment

Being a coffee junky I have to agree with you on that Corbin.

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
                        Just_Wondering, I'm not sure. I know there are different systems, but I'm still using the simple "fake cigarette" model. I ought to look into the other designs because I'd like something that doesn't require quite as hard a draw.

Maybe that's one of the "drip" designs.

---------- Post added at 08:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

P.s. I Just saw your signature line. I'm on an iPad, and I feel your pain...
                        It's a rough life for us, yo.

If you pick up another model, joye is the most popular brand. Though my ego t is wonderful, it does require long, slow draws. I think that is the nature of an ecig.

Comment

Originally posted by Just_Wondering View Post
                          It's a rough life for us, yo.

If you pick up another model, joye is the most popular brand. Though my ego t is wonderful, it does require long, slow draws. I think that is the nature of an ecig.
                          I've heard a lot of good things about the Joye. I'll look into that one for sure when I move up.

On another note, I just got the Johnson Creek "Red Oak" ejuice sample pack, and I just want to say that it's amazing. The candy flavors I tried previously from Pink Spot are nice, and fun, but these flavors are real "adult" type flavors, and very, very good!

Comment

I have the fruit flavors from Chi-Town Vapers, I have GOT to get the Pear and Watermelon in a larger bottle.

On a funny note, I was vaping in the kitchen and my husband says, "Honey I think I'm having a stroke, why do I smell strawberries?!?!?"

I respond, "Because I'm vaping strawberry ejuice."

"You're doing what?"

Comment

Ain't it fun

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Update: i found a website selling pot roast and chicken vegetarian suitable e-juice.

However disgusting it seems, i feel compelled to try it. Sort of like when Pringles came out with a pickle-flavored chip.

Comment

Working...
                                X