Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ostara Recipes

You could try making her a rabbit...

Get ideas and inspiration for DIY and handmade crafts, sewing projects, art projects and more.

Sorry if the link doesn't work. I'm on my phone and it's really awkward.

If you have wool, felt and fabric glue, little pompom animals are pretty easy to make too and they're really cute!
    夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I forgot to mention the Ham my mom made was a real Ham,not in a can,and it took all day to cook,and had all those spicy little pepper things and Pineapple rings too..Makes me drool just thinking about.
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
        You could try making her a rabbit...
        That was a good idea! I'm not very good with my hands, but I can't lose anything if I try Thanks.
        I also tought I could make a bunny cookies for ostara.

Comment

I want to make something special, but it's a weeknight so I'll probably go as easy as possible. I have some left over chicken from last night's dinner so I think I'll make chicken salad to go with this yummy black pepper parmesagn bread I bought at Whole Paycheck today. Sounds festive to me!

Comment

Turkey loaf, deviled eggs, boiled potatoes, and spinach salad for us. nom
            Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
            -Erik Erikson

Comment

Working...
            X