• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Desperate Cry for Prayers.

it is your lucky to have faith.

Comment

I'm glad to see you've found your way out of that dark.

Comment

Sadly...this have not stayed good for me. I feel as if I am cursed. The wonderful man I spoke of in my last thread, on Samhaine Night suddenly decided he wanted to end our relationship. Out of the blue. I am DEVASTATED. I thought for sure he would be the one to lead me out of the darkness. But... as per usual, I had love torn violently from my grasp. And here I am now. Alone, and desolate inside. I have been praying and praying and crying tears of agonized grief. But I have yet to see any results from my prayers. I feel disconnected from any spirits that may hear my cries for help. I do NOT know what happened, he just...shifted from "lets get a dog" to a few days later "I dont want a relationship with anyone right now". "its not you its me" etc etc...I pray so hard and so intensely that he will change his mind but as of yet all i get is "I am willing to be friends but I dont want a relationship".
        my dear friends...I am in AGONY. my spirit is shattered, my heart is on fire with an inferno that I cannot seem to quench. No amount of tears, prayers or talking has been able to stifle the burning in my heart.
        what am I to do? This man was different then any I have ever known. I want him back badly, I want our relationship to have another chance.
        I no longer know what to do...I seem to be cursed to never keep love. I am SO depressed, so depressed that i have considered terrible things to stop the pain inside myself.
        I need your prayers now more then ever.Please...Please pray for me, pray for us.
        I do not think I can handle this broken heart...

Comment

You seem to be desperate to be in a relationship but it's better to be single than to be in the wrong relationship. I think right now you need to let him go and work on your relationship with yourself. If this sounds a little mean then I'm sorry but good advice isn't always nice.

Comment

If this is the same man you mentioned earlier, didn't you guys only date a few weeks/months at most?

You'll get better. Everyone does.

Mostly art.

Comment

Working...
            X