Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An attack, a warning, or a simple night-terror?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: An attack, a warning, or a simple night-terror?

Originally posted by Caelia View Post
    Wow, I broke my hiatus for this one...again. But we won't go into that...

I'm assuming if one collects the brains and minds in the set they won't have nightmares?

ON TOPIC: Do you, by chance, have a fascination with UFO's or anything like that? Sometimes our dreams are sparked by the day's events, which is what I think marykabroiwn was alluding to.
    Not really. I do believe aliens exist, but it something that crosses my mind, let's say, once a year, or less. I am a pretty boring passion-less guy. I love guitar though. I doubt that has anything to do anyway.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Originally posted by SeanRave View Post
      Not really. I do believe aliens exist, but it something that crosses my mind, let's say, once a year, or less. I am a pretty boring passion-less guy. I love guitar though. I doubt that has anything to do anyway.
      Have you, by any chance then, watched Devin Townsend's video "Coast"? It's not me being a complete fangirl, honest! It has some similar imagery. At this point I'm trying to rule out mundane explanations.
      my etsy store
      My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
      surrounded by plush, downy things,
      ill prepared, but willing,
      to descend."

Comment

Have you, by any chance then, watched Devin Townsend's video "Coast"? It's not me being a complete fangirl, honest! It has some similar imagery. At this point I'm trying to rule out mundane explanations.
        Nope. Haven't seen it.

Comment

Nope. Haven't seen it.
          Well, if nothing else the idea it was sparked by something throughout your day is at least worth noting
          my etsy store
          My blog

to descend."

Comment

Well, if nothing else the idea it was sparked by something throughout your day is at least worth noting
            Further research led me to find out that most people get quite similar visions during sleep paralysis whilist meditating. What can you guess off that? I can't seem to bring myself to conclude something. You seem the kind of analytic person to be able of such a feat.

Comment

Further research led me to find out that most people get quite similar visions during sleep paralysis whilist meditating. What can you guess off that? I can't seem to bring myself to conclude something. You seem the kind of analytic person to be able of such a feat.
              Watch out, people will think I'm intelligent!

I have heard of that happening. Where in the Western world folks see aliens I think in other countries they see something else. If I recall correctly in Japan they attribute it to a demon of sorts (it's how the study came to be where they discovered all of this).
              my etsy store
              My blog

to descend."

Comment

Watch out, people will think I'm intelligent!

I have heard of that happening. Where in the Western world folks see aliens I think in other countries they see something else. If I recall correctly in Japan they attribute it to a demon of sorts (it's how the study came to be where they discovered all of this).

Comment

Working...
                X