Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 3 questions about "God"

Originally posted by MaskedOne View Post
    This is why I tossed in an archangel to follow after us all and clean up the mess that occurs whenever we fiddle too much with reality.
    I don't think archangels make very good pollinators. Unless they use their robes as collection baskets. In which case, they may be acceptable substitutes.

I don't want to sample any of their honey, though.
    The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

ROFL!!!

Nah, that's why it's near omniscient and a massive reality warper. It can create some other form of insect to replace bees.
      life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by LiadanWillows View Post
        If you could ask "God" one question, what would you ask?
        If you could be "God" for a day, what would you do?
        If you could keep one of "God's" powers, what power would you choose?
        1.) Why does there have to be death? (Even though its spiritually moving onto another plane of existence)
        2.) A.) Instead of stars being constellations I would make the stars form loved ones' names who've passed on. (Human or animal) B.) There would be world peace C.) There would be no existence of money, war, famine, hunger, abuse, danger, etc. (all the bad stuff would be nonexistent) D.) The afterlife would have a portal/door to be accessed anytime anyone wanted to visit their loved ones (instead of grieving) E.) All nations and races would be able to understand each other. F.) All the ancient wonders of the world would be brought back to existence and would be able to be accessed by anyone. G.) The Earth and all its inhabitants would be able to communicate throughout space (whether or not someone is listening) H.) The Earth would be a Utopia. Distopia wouldn't exist, EVER. World Peace must remain. I.) Love is love no matter who, or what for some people, its with. J.) Discrimination would be void. K.) Everyone would remain in health forever. L.) There would be more plants. M.) There would be no fossil fuels - GREEN all the way. N.) Fantasies would be reality; Faeries, Dragons, Daemons, Mermaids, Genies/Djinns, Flying carpets. O.) Transportation would be horse and buggy, Flying carpets, Bikes; stuff that wouldn't harm the Earth In any way.
        3.) The power to have anything I want. ( I'm very greedy I know)

I wouldn't want to be "GOD" but A god/ess.
        Last edited by Guest; 28 May 2012, 22:03. Reason: I wanted to add more

Comment

Don't you have a better way of spending your time?

Resign.

The power of getting a lot of credit and admiration for doing a crappy job.
          Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by LiadanWillows View Post
            Why is food not free?!

Visit a hospital and fix all of the sick kids.

I want the ability to grant people's wishes. Like a genie, but more God-like.

~Dressagegirl.19.Female.Student.Pagan~

Comment

Working...
            X